Remove this Banner Ad

Mascot Greggo

Senior List
May 5, 2007
Beaumaris, Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
:mad:

Free on goal-line against McMahon for (not!) holding, free against Levy buried under a mountain of players for (not!) holding the ball, 5 metre kick to Hawthorn player (non!) mark played.

3 gift goals in a close game to bring them back into it when the poo stains couldn't for themselves.

Fu#*~%ing prick!

Go 'Roos.

It makes a lot sense when one understands how Mr Reliable goes about his work, but one not from here would think he understood without the understanding of what one knows who spends time in and on our forum.

Hope that clears it up for you!

:mad:

Free on goal-line against McMahon for (not!) holding, free against Levy buried under a mountain of players for (not!) holding the ball, 5 metre kick to Hawthorn player (non!) mark played.

3 gift goals in a close game to bring them back into it when the poo stains couldn't for themselves.

Fu#*~%ing prick!

Go 'Roos.
Bit of a one-eyed call, there.

The ump obviously could tell that McMahon considered holding his opponent, even if he didn't actually do it ; and that '5 metre' kick went a good 10 metres. (I know the rules say 15 metres is required for a mark, but Giesh hasn't got around to making it rule of the week yet). :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I actually thought the worst call of the day was the tackle on Swallow in the 3rd : both arms around the shins, yet somehow not a trip?????

Probably fair to say the umpiring blues were more costly against us ; but yes, a couple of frees paid our way were bad too (how about that 'deliberate' against Burgoyne in the last? :confused: )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes a lot sense when one understands how Mr Reliable goes about his work, but one not from here would think he understood without the understanding of what one knows who spends time in and on our forum.

Hope that clears it up for you!

Stop it! You're making my brain hurt:p

Some truly woeful umpiring today. Blatant stuff was let go yet obscure things were paid.

Couple of North supporters were laughing behind me when they were getting Free kicks halfway through the 4th, that's how sh1thouse the umpiring was. To be fair, i was laughing at some of the free's we got as well.

We can be safe in the knowledge that the Giesch will explain that everything was just fine though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back