UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

No more f**king parlays with 1.5 rounds in them.

I was 27-0 on them before I started posting here. Somehow I became obscenely cursed after that point.

P/L -9U

5U
- Nakamura ITD - $1.52 (SB)

+

2U - Puelles to win - $2.87 (365)

^ Next weekend

Last edited:
De Lima 1.72

Lemos 1.77

Merab 1.55

Volk 1.90

All to win 200. 🤞

Will be pretty big on Gilbert over Jack (i think) and if Gaethje odds keep improving it will be irresponsible how much ill bet.

Costa at $3.1 looks good to me
Big price isn't it. Rob of 2 years ago smashes Costa, the Rob v DDP I'm not so sure. That said, Costa struggled against the corpse of Rockhold. Pass for me

Underdogs I think have a better shot than odds suggest - Nova, on decision at $17 & Chevalier (boxing), Kopylov (will likely bet this, but haven't yet), Neal. Neal needs to get inside kicking range though. Barlow doesn't look like anything special either but don't really know either guy

r
Big price isn't it. Rob of 2 years ago smashes Costa, the Rob v DDP I'm not so sure. That said, Costa struggled against the corpse of Rockhold. Pass for me

Underdogs I think have a better shot than odds suggest - Nova, on decision at $17 & Chevalier (boxing), Kopylov (will likely bet this, but haven't yet), Neal. Neal needs to get inside kicking range though. Barlow doesn't look like anything special either but don't really know either guy
rob looked good most of the fight against DDP until he got clipped and DDP used his strength to maul him, i dont think costa has shown the ability to do anything like that for a while now

I agree on odds of Costa came in here to post the same thing. Also.

Both of them are paying $4.25 to win by either KO or TKO on Bluebet ( will get better odds elsewhere )

Under 2.5 rounds assuming that means it won't go the distance is $2.20

I think it gets settled within the 3 rounds. KO or stoppage either way.

De Lima 1.72

Lemos 1.77

Merab 1.55

Volk 1.90

All to win 200. 🤞

Will be pretty big on Gilbert over Jack (i think) and if Gaethje odds keep improving it will be irresponsible how much ill bet.
$178 profits. Volk a loss, de lima void

Boxing wasnt great, been a slow start to the year there.

Hope volk retires, nothing good can come from more concussions

Yair should smoke Ortega, I've never rated him outside of opportunistic subs but his striking did look improved last fight.

It'd be a sweat so still mulling it over. Some bets I'm likely to go heavy on

Burns over JDM 1.80
Jaliton over Blaydes 1.90
Gaethje over Max 1.50
AJ over Ngannou 1.25 and above. This is madness though, AJ was only 1.12 over Povetkin, 1.15 over Parker, 1.03 over Takem yet Ngannou has these odds?! Gift

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P/L -14U

3U - Al-Qahtani/ Rao O1.5 - $2.90 (365)
3U - Quinonez/ Barcelos FGTD - $2.70 (BR)
5U - Pico/ Eblen/ Nurmagomedov parlay - $1.72 (UNI)
5U - Radzhabov - $2.35 (NEDS)
2.5U - Bader - $2.20 (BR)

Adding 2U to make 5U - Michal Oleksiejczuk vs Michel Pereira - $2.32 (SB)
Adding 2U to make 3.25U - Tyson Pedro vs Vitor Petrino - $3.35 (Neds)

Also riding 2U Puelles $2.87 & 5U Eblen/ Nemkov $1.46 which was a mistake and will prob lose.

Last edited:
AJ odds improving at BF, incredible. If we get 1.3x on fight day i'll be irresponsibly big on that

I'll be honest, I know SFA about Vitor Petrino. Why so confident in Pedro there Bucking Bronco? Pedro has a better CV but common opponent in Modestus doesn't look good for Pedro. How do you see it playing out?

AJ odds improving at BF, incredible. If we get 1.3x on fight day i'll be irresponsibly big on that

I'll be honest, I know SFA about Vitor Petrino. Why so confident in Pedro there Bucking Bronco? Pedro has a better CV but common opponent in Modestus doesn't look good for Pedro. How do you see it playing out?
I don't blame you. I'm an irresponsible campaigner at the best of times.

It is Joshua you're referring to? He'll beat Ngannou. Good bet.

To be honest brother, upon reviewing some important metrics that I go off to help filter head to head picks, I don't feel comfortable betting Pedro, and am going to take the L and lay off before close.

I do feel like the odds are too long as Petrino is extremely raw and chaotic, and has the potential to either gas himself out or leave an opening on the ground; and in Pedro he's fighting someone who is dangerous all around the board and has the potential to capitilise on these mistakes, but yeah, going to lay off for .5U loss unfortunately.

Still betting 5U on Radzhabov and will probably put a small bet on Rozenstruik.

Last edited:
Adding 1.25U Radzhabov @ $2.46 (SB) for 6.25U total
8.4U - Petrino - $1.30 (365)
2.75U - Klein/ Cunningham FGTD - $4 (365)
3.25U - Rozenstruik - $2.65 (Uni)

AJ 😍. This was conor v mayweather all over again with people betting 1.01 shot up to 1.33

Madness.

Burns odds are too high tomorrow
Ive switched to Blaydes
Vera has a chance, never been knocked down and Suga susceptible to kicks but no bet there yet
Yadong
Poirer if things go well ill put some profit on

Also looking to live bet. Given alot of dogs have a shot there's good arb spots if rounds are close etc

AJ 😍. This was conor v mayweather all over again with people betting 1.01 shot up to 1.33

Madness.

Burns odds are too high tomorrow
Ive switched to Blaydes
Vera has a chance, never been knocked down and Suga susceptible to kicks but no bet there yet
Yadong
Poirer if things go well ill put some profit on

Also looking to live bet. Given alot of dogs have a shot there's good arb spots if rounds are close etc
You did well and good call but don't over splurge. Make sure you keep a lot of your good work.

And enjoy it:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back