UFC Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

i like Covington 75+ Significant strikes $1.8 on B365

Covered his last 7 fights, obviously a chance to get Ko'd early but i see it going to the scorecards

Alot of variance there for $4 odds

Garry with a huge step up in competition, Pantoja at 1.57 to win is risky plus adding the stipulation of ITD.

I think all 3 win gun to head but yeah, risky

There's some pretty big underdogs who will cover their lines imo. Salikhov, Menifield, Lipiski, Emmett, Luque.
Underdogs did well

Thoughts on Gordon/Flick?

Flick has been awful since he came out of retirement but Gordon has awful TDD
I don't have enough of a lean on it to say either guy.

Probably Flick would be my side considering he is a slight dog, and I would probably slightly favour him if anything, but again, my lean isn't anywhere strong enough for my opinion to be worth anything on the fight!

I don't have enough of a lean on it to say either guy.

Probably Flick would be my side considering he is a slight dog, and I would probably slightly favour him if anything, but again, my lean isn't anywhere strong enough for my opinion to be worth anything on the fight!
Initially i was strong on Gordon but im glad i cooled on that as it really isn't obvious at all. Either guy could look a million bucks in the matchup despite being crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might underrate DDP but decent bet on Strickland at 1.80
Curtis at 1.60
Taking a small stab at Woodson at 2.70
Evloev decision if I can find near $2 somewhere. Hoping BF
Strickland is looking jaaacked for this fight

I might underrate DDP but decent bet on Strickland at 1.80
Curtis at 1.60
Taking a small stab at Woodson at 2.70
Evloev decision if I can find near $2 somewhere. Hoping BF
Profit here. Haven't seen the fight but read Strickland should have won 3-2? Annoying if so

Kenshiro KO 1.94 on Tuesday night (boxing).

Urbina 1.55
Muradov 2.50

Dobers odds really starting to entice now. Up to 2.40 and climbing, will wait for KO prop but almost certainly going to have a nibble on him.

Salikhov possibly too. Brown shouldn't be 1.40 over very many UFC rostered fighters

Urbina 1.55
Muradov 2.50

Dobers odds really starting to entice now. Up to 2.40 and climbing, will wait for KO prop but almost certainly going to have a nibble on him.

Salikhov possibly too. Brown shouldn't be 1.40 over very many UFC rostered fighters
Bad day here. Loss and a push, Brown won easy and Dober landed some shots but keeps getting taken down.

Taking a stab on Hermansson - big step up for Joe and 3.30 available around the place. Happy to pay to see if Pyfer is actually any good at world level rather than barely above regional

Pyfer is wayyy above regional level IMO.

I was slightly alarmed by him saying on JRE that he can't lift one of his arms above chest height due to a previous career-threatening injury, but I still like him as a future title contender, and think he likely sparks Hermansson out in the first 2 rounds.

I think the play for that fight is Pyfer KO, which was $2.40 at Neds last time I checked.

Hermansson should be able to negate Pyfer's path to victory via sub, and Pyfer will also likely be looking to keep the fight standing.

Hermansson is chinny at 35, and Pyfer just broke Ngannou's world punch record, so you'd expect the seas to part, and the logical outcome to occur here really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back