MMA-UFC UFC 296 - Sunday 17th December, 10:00AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

If Tony isn't a vegetable beyond 50 I'll be shocked.

Uncle Dana and the match makers are massive campaigners if they let him fight in the UFC after this.

Not sure I agree yet. He could fight guys outside the top 15 then.

Love him. But that's 7 losses on the trot and he'll be 40 by his next fight. Have no interest in seeing that.

Happy to disagree though.

Love him. But that's 7 losses on the trot and he'll be 40 by his next fight. Have no interest in seeing that.

Happy to disagree though.
No like I agree he should be cut, it's just you know he'll go fight BKFC or some other shit so maybe he's safer in the UFC

No like I agree he should be cut, it's just you know he'll go fight BKFC or some other s**t so maybe he's safer in the UFC

Fair point mate. :thumbsu: Was thinking he'd do some crazy shit outside UFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn! I thought Wonderboy looked good to be honest, he could still cause trouble for 90% of the WW division.

Strickland and DDP punching on on the crowd.
Interesting that Sean can't handle a little trash talk back

Off to Twitter to find the vids I go!

And amazing that’s the first time Thompson has tapped, pretty impressive for someone who’s known as a striker. Shavkat looked great on the deck, he’s a beast.

Shavkat isn't the elite wrestler we've seen out of the region before (acklowedging WB and Neal have some of the best TK defence in the game), but his grappling overall is just dominant. Combined with a more than competent striking game, he definitely looks the real deal.

Absolutely, Shavkat is that good though
It's not really fair because he can't speak English but he cuts a sick promo after that saying something like hey Leon after you beat Colby fight me and I'll be your new daddy and he gets the title shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back