Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

You are unbelievably biased. Real got lucky but everyone is happy about it other than Man City and EPL fans.
Man City fans. There are no EPL fans.

Any non City fans should want us to lose.

It's only weirdos that barrack for or against a league.

As for Madrid getting lucky. Who really cares? At this stage you do what you do and if you progress you've done well.

They did on this occasion, and fair hecks to them.

Or people who might want a 5th CL spot for the PL of course.

Or people who might want a 5th CL spot for the PL of course.
Possibly, although I suspect most Spurs and Villa fans were quite happy to see us go out.

What say you Spurs and Villa fans?

FWIW, nothing wrong with that either.

As for Madrid getting lucky. Who really cares? At this stage you do what you do and if you progress you've done well.

They did on this occasion, and fair *s to them.
25EF336A-3049-4A4C-A953-D1DD53786F06.gif

Possibly, although I suspect most Spurs and Villa fans were quite happy to see us go out.

Well you did call them weirdos just two posts ago. :tearsofjoy:

Yeah wanted City to make it for the coefficient as Villa will finish 4th or 5th and I’d love to see them in the Champions League. And I’d love to see Tottenham in the Champions League because of Ange.
Will be great to see Viila in the Champs League. Will be really happy for you. Hope it happens.

You are unbelievably biased. Real got lucky but everyone is happy about it other than Man City and EPL fans.
Sure mate. Leading for 18 mins vs 116 mins the better team went through. Get a clue about football. There's a thing called control. If Real weren't winning for so long in the tie they might've had to do something else but it wasn't necessary.

Sure mate. Leading for 18 mins vs 116 mins the better team went through. Get a clue about football. There's a thing called control. If Real weren't winning for so long in the tie they might've had to step up a gear but it wasn't necessary.
Except real weren't in control they were holding on for dear life and were lucky not to concede lol
You have the football intelligence of a piece of celery

Sure mate. Leading for 18 mins vs 116 mins the better team went through. Get a clue about football. There's a thing called control. If Real weren't winning for so long in the tie they might've had to step up a gear but it wasn't necessary.
De Bruyne missed a sitter to make it 2-1 and Real were playing for penalties after the score was 1-1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De Bruyne missed a sitter to make it 2-1 and Real were playing for penalties after the score was 1-1
So what, teams miss sitters. Rudiger missed a sitter too. If they went down they could've responded but there was no need as City weren't able to do anything for the whole tie.

Do you know how scores work? Real were losing for 18 mins of the whole tie. That's not holding on for dear life.
I do know how scores work, I'm already 1-0 up on you and about to go 2-0
I watched both games. Real hung on for dear life and De Bruyne had a chance to win the tie and fluffed it. So did Foden. That wasn't because of Madrid that was because they stuffed it.
Madrid didn't have a shot on target after the goal. They weren't better

Try again troll..

I do know how scores work, I'm already 1-0 up on you and about to go 2-0
I watched both games. Real hung on for dear life and De Bruyne had a chance to win the tie and fluffed it. So did Foden. That wasn't because of Madrid that was because they stuffed it.
Madrid didn't have a shot on target after the goal. They weren't better

Try again troll..
Why would Real go for shots on target when they're winning. This is a knockout tie not an XG tie. This is how you know you're football iq isn't very high.

Only happy to see you go out because you can focus on beating Arsenal in the league

Didn't care about you, liverpool or Villa's results.
Gooners and Spam had to go out though.

Would rather 5th and Europa than bradburying the CL thanks to Arsenal doing us a favour.
Their lack of European success pleases me greatly.

Didn't care about you, liverpool or Villa's results.
Gooners and Spam had to go out though.

Would rather 5th and Europa than bradburying the CL thanks to Arsenal doing us a favour.
Their lack of European success pleases me greatly.

Let’s be honest, you’d rather 5th and CL. Arsenal making a CL Semi would have helped with that.

Last edited:
Let’s be honest, you’d rather 5th and CL. Arsenal making a CL Semi would have helped with that.
With the way all the other English teams collapsed in Europe this week, I doubt it would made any difference

No I'd rather earn it. This week showing if England got 5 then it'd just be cannon fodder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back