Europa Lg UEFA Europa League 2023/24 (Winners: Atalanta)

Remove this Banner Ad

Forza Atalanta
About time and Italian team won a Euro trophy again.
Now one has to win the champions league.

Massive reality check for Leverkusen. I think they were starting to drink their own bathwater a bit over the last few months, and were well beaten tonight by a well drilled Atalanta side.
I mean, to be fair to them, why wouldn't they?

This morning was disappointing but it'll still go down as one of the great domestic seasons ever.

I mean, to be fair to them, why wouldn't they?

This morning was disappointing but it'll still go down as one of the great domestic seasons ever.
Sure. Definitely not everyday you see a side go undefeated in the league. No disgrace losing to Atalanta, either. Hope they beat Kaiserslautern otherwise they might feel the season slipped away from them a bit to lose out on 2 trophies.

Hattrick! Man what a performance all around from Atalanta. I thought Liverpool were shoe ins for The Europa months back but they got smacked on their home turf by The Italians. Now they demolished a previously unbeaten team in the final, unreal.

Well done.

Sure. Definitely not everyday you see a side go undefeated in the league. No disgrace losing to Atalanta, either. Hope they beat Kaiserslautern otherwise they might feel the season slipped away from them a bit to lose out on 2 trophies.
If Leverkusen lose to the team that finished 12th in the German Second Division in the Cup Final, then yes a helluva lot of sheen will come of their year.

If Leverkusen lose to the team that finished 12th in the German Second Division in the Cup Final, then yes a helluva lot of sheen will come of their year.

Winning the Bundesliga for the first time was massive. And being the first team to go unbeaten was extraordinary. In all their seasons of dominance Bayern never did that.

I suspect Leverkusen will easily win the DFB-Pokal. Kaiserslautern have been very fortunate to get drawn against 2nd and 3rd tier teams to get to the final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back