Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Final: Borussia Dortmund vs Real Madrid) - On Stan

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Subbing off the best striker in the world at holding up the ball, drawing fouls and wasting time was something from Tuchel. Sometimes it seems he does try to be too clever.

Funny how Kane and Musiala, two forwards were both subbed off for….. two forwards. So it’s not like Tuchel’s thinking was to go ultra-defensive by bringing on defenders. 😂

Unless Kane was injured, not sure why he would sub him off. Especially with extra time and potentially penalties looming.
Tuchel said in his press conference that Harry's back was playing up and he didn't want to sub him.
Sané and Musiala were also carrying injuries, and according to Tuchel that's why they couldn't finish the game, not tactical.

Safe to say pretty much everyone in the forum bar KC & typeclub will be on the Dortmund train for the CL final.
I will be..nothing against RM ..fan of Ancelotti but hard not to cheer for the underdog. Good for German football. 5th placed team may win the CL. Although head says RM to win

I will be..nothing against RM ..fan of Ancelotti but hard not to cheer for the underdog. Good for German football. 5th placed team may win the CL. Although head says RM to win

If BD wins the CL and finishes 5th what does that mean for the extra Bundesliga place in the CL next season? Does it go to 6th place?

The linesman made a big mistake in putting his flag up here. The ref has to blow up. So once the whistle has blown and the players stop, VAR can't get involved. It looks like de Ligt's knee is level with Rudiger's back foot.

View attachment 1983487
Don't think De Ligt was active. Muller looked onside to me, and he was the one that went for the ball.

Either way, the linesman should have allowed play to continue then VAR can work it all out later. Bayern are saying the guy apologised for his mistake.
Agree. And I think if he did, and Bayern scored it would have been onside.

But Madrid did stop when the whistle blew so he may not have scored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If BD wins the CL and finishes 5th what does that mean for the extra Bundesliga place in the CL next season? Does it go to 6th place?
Good question and yes they would! Currently Frankfurt who are 15points behind fifth and 39 pts behind leaders Bayer! That would make a third of the league qualifying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back