U18 2009 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

i'll go sav dean. turned right off barret. played that kid so many times this year and all he does is get a quick kick away to no1 and plays for free kicks!

You are joking arnt you
any chance of congratulating these blokes on a good year
why would you write in crap like that
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
mate they did have a great yr im just saying that they polled well cause they were contionously the best for wvale.

Sean Hudson got the B's i believe.

anyone with some results? i would appreciate it :)

results r up on wrfl website.

How do the votes work :confused::confused::confused:
Dion Lawson, i saw polled two votes where he played only one game for the whole year (against willi, and he played only 1/2 of footy at the most and didn't domniate). That would have to be as weird as Adam Goodes polling votes in the brownlow when had 10 odd touches!!!

On a better note congrats to all players (who all deseverd their spots in the 10), inpartiuclar Alex Vivoda, had a great year, captained altona, captain of the team of year, and vice captained the interleauge team who truely devesred the Best and Fairest.

Dion Lawson, i saw polled two votes where he played only one game for the whole year (against willi, and he played only 1/2 of footy at the most and didn't domniate). That would have to be as weird as Adam Goodes polling votes in the brownlow when had 10 odd touches!!!

On a better note congrats to all players (who all deseverd their spots in the 10), inpartiuclar Alex Vivoda, had a great year, captained altona, captain of the team of year, and vice captained the interleauge team who truely devesred the Best and Fairest.
yeh its weird how the votes work. ahwell. goalkickers didnt really get near it did they?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree:thumbsu:

AlexanderVivodaALTONA22ChristopherMolivasWYNDHAMVALE JUNIORS17CoreyMacKeyWYNDHAMVALE JUNIORS16TravisDeanWERRIBEE JUNIORS15TheodoreSapountzisWERRIBEE JUNIORS13AlexanderTaylorWERRIBEE JUNIORS13DanDavisSPOTSWOOD10JarrydRamsayHOPPERS CROSSING10RussellRichWYNDHAMVALE JUNIORS10CarlFlahavinHOPPERS CROSSING10
thats top 10

Albanvale Football Club requires Players for our U/18's team. Please email your interest to adamborg83@yahoo.com.au or any further information required ring Adam on 0404 855 983

Pre Season training will commence on November 23rd.

We have a very experience senior coaching panel, which will be a benefit to all U/18's players in their development and preparing for senior level of football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back