Movies & TV TV Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

It's f****Ken on. Its gonna be the most epic thing ever.
Why did Jon Snow tell her f**king right before the battle?
Tell her after the battle you dickhead!
That episode was ******* epic! That part at the end with the Night King and Bran had me like
tenor.gif

Ep 4 was meh. They certainly swept the whole battle of winterfell under the carpet and moved on pretty quickly.
Yeah they certainly did. How come the bodies who turned into walkers turned back into tottally normal again?
Still I didn't mind it, at least someone died. Not enough characters got killed last week IMO

Yeah they certainly did. How come the bodies who turned into walkers turned back into tottally normal again?
Still I didn't mind it, at least someone died. Not enough characters got killed last week IMO
Ep 5 was ******* full on! I don't agree with Daenerys’ decision to obliterate the city but it certainly made for great effects.

Wonder if Jon Snow will have to kill her?

Ep 5 was ******* full on! I don't agree with Daenerys’ decision to obliterate the city but it certainly made for great effects.

Wonder if Jon Snow will have to kill her?
I loved it. Wish Cersei got a more painful death though. Been waiting for that bitch to get what's coming to her for so long.
Was amazing effects when the hound was fighting his bro
Yeah it looks like everyone's gonna turn against her.
I'm in Bali now so I'm gonna f**Ken miss the last episode

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to admit it's sad when a site wide search for horses brings up a Hawks thread.

Currently watching the Longines Global Champion Tour in Monaco on Eurosports. Extremely tight course, going to take a good combo of an aware rider & quick horse here.

Interested to see how a horse with Queensland in his name goes.

Been working my way through the first blu-ray set of Tom Baker's Dr. Who (a worthy upgrade for those wondering) and still get the chills watching the Doctor and Davros contemplating 'total destruction'.

As an 8 year old, Davros naturally scared me shitless, but looking back now, the Genesis of the Daleks serial is just a masterpiece of sci-fi, television, story-telling - whatever you want to call it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back