Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Following a pr0n slapper through all the tatts, cosmetic surgery & road wear is part of the fun
Lol its sad as shit. The cosplayers who hit the scene at 18 and refuse to do nudes, slowly get bolt ons, start to show more skin then ultimately its the nudes, then the onlyfans while they look absolutely nothing like what they did a few years before. Finally they release a video of getting sworded by Mandingo and then everyone jumps ship to the new meat on the block.

Its a horrendous cycle.

Last edited:
Probably a fair criticism but also it's a chain shop and who is even going into a bookshop and picking something new off the shelf they haven't heard of for 30-40 bucks. I'm almost strictly a used books or pirate for Kindle man and basically everything I read is recommended directly or indirectly to me.

Lol its sad as s**t. The cosplayers who hit the scene at 18 and refuse to do nudes, slowly get bolt ons, start to show more skin then ultimately its the nudes, then the onlyfans while they look absolutely nothing like what they did a few years before. Finally they release a video of getting sworded by Mandingo and then everyone jumps ship to the knew meat on the block.

Its a horrendous cycle.
It's a tale as old as time itself.

Following a pr0n slapper through all the tatts, cosmetic surgery & road wear is part of the fun
Lol its sad as s**t. The cosplayers who hit the scene at 18 and refuse to do nudes, slowly get bolt ons, start to show more skin then ultimately its the nudes, then the onlyfans while they look absolutely nothing like what they did a few years before. Finally they release a video of getting sworded by Mandingo and then everyone jumps ship to the knew meat on the block.

Its a horrendous cycle.
It's a tale as old as time itself.
1ppmlr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol its sad as s**t. The cosplayers who hit the scene at 18 and refuse to do nudes, slowly get bolt ons, start to show more skin then ultimately its the nudes, then the onlyfans while they look absolutely nothing like what they did a few years before. Finally they release a video of getting sworded by Mandingo and then everyone jumps ship to the new meat on the block.

Its a horrendous cycle.

And then AI takes their jobs.

Boys and girls, circle crumpets or square crumpets?

You get 4/pi times more crumpet with a square one, but check the cost per gram for each - they might be ripping you off with one or the other.

Cost aside, the square ones are less likely to be of uneven thickness - the round ones are often thin on one side and don't toast evenly.

Honey runs straight through crumpets both round and square and leaves a pool of liquid honey on your plate/clothes.

I had Cheer cheese on my crumpets this morning, but being round I had to use an egg ring to cut the cheese to shape.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back