Treatment versus Vaccine

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anybody tell me if there any difference in the composition of the 3rd dose (Or more) of the currently available vaccines to the first 2 doses?
The only different composition is in the Pfizer application for 5 - 11 year olds with addition of tromethamine used as a buffer, so somehow the injections will be able to be used without deep freeze conditions for 10 weeks.

However limited effectiveness and poor safety results with only 2 weeks average post second dose reported.

Also will be only 1/3 of usual Pfizer and 1/10 of Moderna dose of mRNA.

Explain the mechanism of how traditional viral vaccines or messenger RNA vaccines kill you. Appreciated.
Your question is confused. What do you mean by "traditional viral vaccine"?

mRNA and adenoviral vector DNA technology are both coded to re-engineer the S spike protein after they are injected. However an unknown amount of spike proteins are produced depending on the individual and how long the LNP envelope takes to break down.

The spikes proteins have been shown to circulate for weeks in the Harvard and Women's Brighams hospital study of Moderna and in Pfizer compliance testing with LNP and a substitute vaccine, around 75% leaves the injection site circulating in blood and concentrates in significant quantities in most organs in the body.

The spike proteins have been shown to be the cause of serious COVID 19 symptoms and these toxic spike proteins are now produced in far higher numbers than with the original SARS CoV 2 virus.

Unlike the only other adenoviral vector vaccine ever approved for humans, which used the same delivery system but not S spike and didn't have the safely problems, these COVID vaccines are causing huge numbers of adverse events and deaths.

The actual vaccine candidate was never used by Pfizer for it's safety tests, as they used mRNA without LNP envelope and LNP with a vaccine substitute. There have not been medium or long-term randomized double blinded placebo-controlled clinical trials, so the serious signals from reporting systems should be enough to either age restrict or stop roll out as other countries like Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Ontario have been doing with Moderna, or Germany and Taiwan banning second Pfizer doses in under 18s.

If you are serious about the science behind the genetic vaccines this lecture was for given in the US for medical professionals.

mRNA and adenoviral vector DNA technology are both coded to re-engineer the S spike protein after they are injected. However an unknown amount of spike proteins are produced depending on the individual and how long the LNP envelope takes to break down.

The spikes proteins have been shown to circulate for weeks in the Harvard and Women's Brighams hospital study of Moderna and in Pfizer compliance testing with LNP and a substitute vaccine, around 75% leaves the injection site circulating in blood and concentrates in significant quantities in most organs in the body.

The spike proteins have been shown to be the cause of serious COVID 19 symptoms and these toxic spike proteins are now produced in far higher numbers than with the original SARS CoV 2 virus.

Unlike the only other adenoviral vector vaccine ever approved for humans, which used the same delivery system but not S spike and didn't have the safely problems, these COVID vaccines are causing huge numbers of adverse events and deaths.

The actual vaccine candidate was never used by Pfizer for it's safety tests, as they used mRNA without LNP envelope and LNP with a vaccine substitute. There have not been medium or long-term randomized double blinded placebo-controlled clinical trials, so the serious signals from reporting systems should be enough to either age restrict or stop roll out as other countries like Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Ontario have been doing with Moderna, or Germany and Taiwan banning second Pfizer doses in under 18s.

If you are serious about the science behind the genetic vaccines this lecture was for given in the US for medical professionals.

This is not your own words. Do you even know what you are looking at?

I don't understand what you mean when you say they have been coded to re-engineer the S-spike protein? Which S-spike?

The S-spike is very specific. Which cells are they affecting?

By the way we used lipids for a certain, reason, do you know why? How else are you going to send the messenger RNA?

This is not your own words. Do you even know what you are looking at?

I don't understand what you mean when you say they have been coded to re-engineer the S-spike protein? Which S-spike?

The S-spike is very specific. Which cells are they affecting?

By the way we used lipids for a certain, reason, do you know why? How else are you going to send the messenger RNA?
What is not my own words?

What do you mean by "traditional viral vaccines"?

Yes I'm aware of the liponanoprotein (LNP) function and it's testing and with the limited knowledge available, comparing to the one previously approved adenovirus vector vaccine for humans, it's not that delivery system that seems to be causing the huge numbers of adverse events and deaths.

S1 spike protein, which is what all the discussion has been about. Where it goes in the body has been reported in Pfizer compliance testing documents, as well as a small Women Brigham Hospital human trial with Moderna.

Next generation genetic vaccines for COVID-19 already looking at other methods, instead of coding to engineer S1 spike protein.

What is not my own words?

What do you mean by "traditional viral vaccines"?

Yes I'm aware of the liponanoprotein (LNP) function and it's testing and with the limited knowledge available, comparing to the one previously approved adenovirus vector vaccine for humans, it's not that delivery system that seems to be causing the huge numbers of adverse events and deaths.

S1 spike protein, which is what all the discussion has been about. Where it goes in the body has been reported in Pfizer compliance testing documents, as well as a small Women Brigham Hospital human trial with Moderna.

Next generation genetic vaccines for COVID-19 already looking at other methods, instead of coding to engineer S1 spike protein.

Vaccines are just microorgamisms, in this case we are talking about a virus, hence viral vaccine. Othesrwise they are part of the virus or just the genetic material orderded to stimulate the antibody reposne against infection.

Why do you think the Novsvax is better if it ultimately results in the same antibody response? The main difference when vaccineted with MRNA vaccines as opposed to Novax type vaccine is the delievery method. None of them change your DNA. They just illict an immune reponse they just go about in different ways.

Vaccines are just microorgamisms, in this case we are talking about a virus, hence viral vaccine. Othesrwise they are part of the virus or just the genetic material orderded to stimulate the antibody reposne against infection.

Why do you think the Novsvax is better if it ultimately results in the same antibody response? The main difference when vaccineted with MRNA vaccines as opposed to Novax type vaccine is the delievery method. None of them change your DNA. They just illict an immune reponse they just go about in different ways.
Wot??

What we have in Australia are mRNA or adenovirus vector DNA vaccines, so if anything they're genetic vaccines. Coded to produce the S1 spike protein in unknown amounts, circulating for an unknown time and concentrating in most body organs.

They don't have viruses in them, except for Sinovac which is an attenuated virus vaccine, that stimulates an immune response.

I don't think the Novavax is better at all, but it is delivering a known amount of spike protein in the injection as a point of difference to the AZ, Moderna and Pfizer. A "recombinant nanoparticle vaccine" with Baculovirus delivering spike protein DNA into a moth cell. That DNA combines with the DNA of a Moth to produce bits and pieces of spike proteins that are then harvested and attached to a lipid nanoparticle.

Problem is re engineering the S spike protein (except Sinovac).

And I'm not saying they change your DNA, although theoretical metabolic pathways have been shown to exist where potentially that could occur.

Wot??

What we have in Australia are mRNA or adenovirus vector DNA vaccines, so if anything they're genetic vaccines. Coded to produce the S1 spike protein in unknown amounts, circulating for an unknown time and concentrating in most body organs.

They don't have viruses in them, except for Sinovac which is an attenuated virus vaccine, that stimulates an immune response.

I don't think the Novavax is better at all, but it is delivering a known amount of spike protein in the injection as a point of difference to the AZ, Moderna and Pfizer. A "recombinant nanoparticle vaccine" with Baculovirus delivering spike protein DNA into a moth cell. That DNA combines with the DNA of a Moth to produce bits and pieces of spike proteins that are then harvested and attached to a lipid nanoparticle.

Problem is re engineering the S spike protein (except Sinovac).

And I'm not saying they change your DNA, although theoretical metabolic pathways have been shown to exist where potentially that could occur.

Problem is re engineering the S spike protein

Why is it a problem?

So what are you saying?

Problem is re engineering the S spike protein

Why is it a problem?

So what are you saying?

Given you say you are well educated in this area, listening to this from a professor from down under must be cause for concern, yes?

I understand there may also be a conflict of interest given he wants his vaccine to become a smash hit but at the same time, Dr. Petrovsky has had a reputable standing since this whole pandemic began and if he is worried about long term effects of mRNA, it goes against what you have been preaching to people on here.

This is why many people have been cautious about these vaccines to begin with. They are not anti vaxxers but perhaps the potential for side effects (long term) is what makes some nervous.

To now have it mandated on us, and other medications (the horse drug) ignored if we do become sick . . . this is why people are no longer trusting our government and health officials.

Given you say you are well educated in this area, listening to this from a professor from down under must be cause for concern, yes?

I understand there may also be a conflict of interest given he wants his vaccine to become a smash hit but at the same time, Dr. Petrovsky has had a reputable standing since this whole pandemic began and if he is worried about long term effects of mRNA, it goes against what you have been preaching to people on here.

This is why many people have been cautious about these vaccines to begin with. They are not anti vaxxers but perhaps the potential for side effects (long term) is what makes some nervous.

To now have it mandated on us, and other medications (the horse drug) ignored if we do become sick . . . this is why people are no longer trusting our government and health officials.

It is ridiculous to suggest treatments are being ignored. We have had posters on this site who are working on them. It just so happens that horse dewormer isn’t an effective treatment for it.

I listened two the first two minutes from where you timed it.

Yes they partly explain how messenger RNA works to vaccinate. Yes, it's true that they are designed to not be broken down. This is what increases vaccination efficacy.

If you send the protein into the body without the outer lipid layer it will just get destroyed rendering vaccination useless.

The girl then asks, should we be worried, and the response is that the technology is new and we don't know what it will do. This is incorrect.

Firstly, we have used MRNA for quite some time and have done plenty of research and study on it. We have a very good idea what these MRNA vaccines do and that is to initiate the immune response to protect against SARS-Covid-2. Nothing else. There is nothing else in the RNA code other than that.

Secondly, I wouldn't worry about a tiny bit of a fat molecule that's just there to provide housing for the RNA.

I don't know if I could explain it any simpler. Hope that helps.

So obviously these unvaccinated people wont go to hospital when they get sick.
It's amazing the complete inability of anti-vaxxers to keep track of their own bullshit.

"Denying the right of unavaccinated people to access medical practitioners would be cruel and inhumane!"

"Medical practitioners are all lazy and lying and incompetent, I would never entrust my life or health to what they do or say!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing the complete inability of anti-vaxxers to keep track of their own bullshit.

"Denying the right of unavaccinated people to access medical practitioners would be cruel and inhumane!"

"Medical practitioners are all lazy and lying and incompetent, I would never entrust my life or health to what they do or say!!"
Did they die because of covid or with covid? The covid death numbers are inflated because doctors can’t make this distinction because they are all lazy and incompetent

Next minute

A person had a unrelated stroke after getting the vaccine
Vaccine is definitely the cause of death :drunk:

I frequently visit a scientific blog that is dedicated to combating anti-vaxxers and anti-science nutters of all stripes.

Apparently the brand spanking new anti-vax talking point is that a new Pfizer medication Paxlovid is "exactly the same as ivermectin" (it's not) and that "ivermectin was subjected to a smear campaign to discredit it to protect Pfizer's profits" (it wasn't).

Just leaving this here as I expect the usual suspects will be starting to push this line:

TLDR: Paxlovid does indeed target the same protease that Ivermectin did. The issue is that Ivermectin requires such a high concentration to 'work' that it is effectively impractical for use. Paxlovid does essentially the same thing at a much lower dose that makes it viable as a medicine.

Last edited:

One of many references to this ...

In case you need an incentive to 'risk' getting vaccinated.

Dr to 'twenty something' who has had Covid; I have some good news and some bad news; the good news is you don't have to worry about one of the worst side effects of a future prostate operation...

I can tell you’re a Malone groupy no research has found any problem with the amount of spike protein in organs yet you parrot his words significant as though the word alone should be concerning
From the research I’ve done the protein is broken down and removed from the body within 4 weeks
Can you elaborate on what significant means to you

"Merck says its Covid-19 pill could be less effective than originally thought, as regulators raise concerns over birth defect and pregnancy risks."

"Merck says its Covid-19 pill could be less effective than originally thought, as regulators raise concerns over birth defect and pregnancy risks."
I saw this yesterday. It looks like molnupiravir is a bit of a flop for Merck, whereas Pfizer's paxlovid seems to be showing promising results. Still feels like there's a long way to go though before a viable single treatment option exists.

I saw this yesterday. It looks like molnupiravir is a bit of a flop for Merck, whereas Pfizer's paxlovid seems to be showing promising results. Still feels like there's a long way to go though before a viable single treatment option exists.
Of course, like with anything new there will be failures and redesigns or restarts needed.

It just throws a wrench into the whole "ill wait to be treated instead of be vaccinated because its more effective and safer" argument. Not that it was ever a logical argument to begin with when you look through the entirety of human medical history.

Of course, like with anything new there will be failures and redesigns or restarts needed.

It just throws a wrench into the whole "ill wait to be treated instead of be vaccinated because its more effective and safer" argument. Not that it was ever a logical argument to begin with when you look through the entirety of human medical history.
The two Oxford Uni professors who jointly created the Astrozenica Vaccine have made some comments about the new Omnicron South African strain. They initially have said this new strain is altering the spikes on the virus in the same area as Delta, but qualified that by saying very early days yet. However Omnicron appears to be MORE infectious.

Imagine that.

FDA scientists said their review identified several possible risks, including toxicity to developing foetuses and birth defects that were identified in studies of the pill in animals and 30 per cent effective in fighting hospitalisations and deaths.

https://theintercept.com/2021/10/05/covid-pill-drug-pricing-merck-ridgeback/
From the abc article:
"It is best used on people with symptoms that do not require hospitalisation."

In other words, vaccination is still necessary and hands down the best way of dealing with covid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back