List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blues of all clubs probably nailed Weitering McKay C Curnow and de Koning. But 3 of those picks at 1 10 12 fell well before anything we have thrown at a tall since Tyrone 12 years ago.
Well you just answered that, Balta and CCJ at the picks we had is A grade drafting

Not sure if it’s been mentioned or not, but With Ugle-Hagan potentially attainable… what would we have to give up to throw our hat in the ring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Daniel Rioli.

Mia Fevola was able to pull that trade off no reason a smooth Operator like Blair Hartley couldn’t too

CCJ is ok but he's nowhere near Oscar Allen .Poor clubs worry about go home factors not top clubs .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
After only 5 games CCJ averages more per game in:

disposals
marks
goals
hitouts
contested possessions
contested marks
marks I50
score involvements
interepts
time on ground

Than Allen does over his 51 games.

That will only improve as he becomes more experienced and gets used to playing along side both Jack and Tom

After only 5 games CCJ averages more per game in:

disposals
marks
goals
hitouts
contested possessions
contested marks
marks I50
score involvements
interepts
time on ground

Than Allen does over his 51 games.

That will only improve as he becomes more experienced and gets used to playing along side both Jack and Tom
Let's see how CCJ goes against good opponent's not 7 gamer's and how he goes in finals before lauding him over someone who has played 45 more games from the same draft .
And has played as a key defender, ruckman and key forward .

Let's see how CCJ goes against good opponent's not 7 gamer's and how he goes in finals before lauding him over someone who has played 45 more games from the same draft .

Ffs He’s played 5 games , don’t be irrational . You’re comparing him like you’d asses Tom lynch after we acquired him via FA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got no idea how we do it, but there isn’t a better fit for us across the competition than Josh Dunkley imo. An inside bull that can find it 35 times a game and can kick goals
Seriously, how likely do you think the Dogs are to let him go?

We would have to give up far too much anyway.

Last edited:
Can’t help but question the motivation of a bloke who wants out of a club only half way through his first year of being drafted purely because he hasn’t been gifted games
Seems that he has an ego and isn’t willing to do the hard yards and have a tantrum if things don’t go his away

Just doesn't seem like Richmond man material to me
He doesn’t want to leave, it’s a beatup
If the dogs wanted to trade him, then would be okay for them and you? Would it meet your approval

As for Richmond man bullshit, give us a spell

Cannot think of any circumstances other than Wayne Carey type grass cutting that would see a prodigious talent up and leave so unexpectedly
Yeah, spot on. Didn't the Dogs ask for 2 first round picks from Essendon last year? That would be the minimum cost to get him.

Any love here for Coniglio?
Was a gun in 2019 before captaincy and Leon Cameron have derailed him.
A fresh start might just see him back to his old self
Hell no!!!!!!! He's on similar coin to Dusty. The cheating c@n!$ at AFL are subsidising his wages to the tune of $300 K a year because his ethnic background as a multicultural ambassador yet we can't do same with Prestia or Riewoldt. I'd rather steal taranto, himmelberg or hopper when free agents. We should be able to claim Tom Green through Grandad/ Grandson rule if the Papa's in your team of the century

Ffs He’s played 5 games , don’t be irrational . You’re comparing him like you’d asses Tom lynch after we acquired him via FA
I comparing CCJ to a player taken the next pick in draft who broke into a Premiership side and has played 45 games while CCJ has played 5 games in that time .
Clearly Allen is a superior player than CCJ at this stage .

I comparing CCJ to a player taken the next pick in draft who broke into a Premiership side and has played 45 games while CCJ has played 5 games in that time .

He’s in an environment that’s won 3 flags last 4y . His 10w suspension set him back 12mths, opportunities don’t grow on trees

Next you’ll tell me he takes the best defender ahead of Kennedy and darling 😆

Not lauding him at all just saying at present he is averaging more and that should improve as he gets more experience and also understands how to play alongside both Jack and Tom.

You can't compare just yet as your a comparing 45 gamer with a 5. Wait till he gets 30 games and then compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back