Top 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Could'nt tell you.That is one stat l never bother myself with.Generally from my experience it all evens out in the end.
Come on, finger already told us. He knows every stats bloke, plus he said it was, and I quote "fact". Who do you blokes think you are to question this? Marshy is clearly a disgraceful filthy cheat, finger told me. Emerald should count themselves lucky he continues to pull the orange shirt on I mean it's not like emerald can play or anything, without him they would be clear last. Finger told me it was "fact".

Out of curiosity Captiger, what were the free kick stats from the weekend?

It won't include ths blatant free missed to Shippy 35 out with ten seconds to go. If it had of been the other way it would have been a free and 50.

Come on, finger already told us. He knows every stats bloke, plus he said it was, and I quote "fact". Who do you blokes think you are to question this? Marshy is clearly a disgraceful filthy cheat, finger told me. Emerald should count themselves lucky he continues to pull the orange shirt on I mean it's not like emerald can play or anything, without him they would be clear last. Finger told me it was "fact".

What because Captiger doesn't know the free kick count no one else in the club or comp does? I know your saving for Cleveland that more than one person at a time can fit in but a computer program to do stats isn't a high cost. Maybe even a pen and paper.

What because Captiger doesn't know the free kick count no one else in the club or comp does? I know your saving for Cleveland that more than one person at a time can fit in but a computer program to do stats isn't a high cost. Maybe even a pen and paper.
You have directly questioned an umpires credibility plus called into question emeralds ability to win games on their own merits. You still won't name the games you are talking about which says to me that either a) you are making this up, or b) you have a persona issue with marshy. I'm tilting towards the first option surprisingly enough.

You have directly questioned an umpires credibility plus called into question emeralds ability to win games on their own merits. You still won't name the games you are talking about which says to me that either a) you are making this up, or b) you have a persona issue with marshy. I'm tilting towards the first option surprisingly enough.

Show me where I questioned an umpires credibility. I did how ever question as to why you'd appoint umpires that big only played at the club but have a brother or son playing. I'd have thought that it was obvious why you wouldn't. Wouldn't you?

I watched the video last night up until 8 minutes to go in the second qtr. at this point gembrook led frees
For 12-10. If fingers statements are true emerald would had to hav received the next 22 frees in the remaining time just to get to +20. Ridiculous statement from a drop kick of a human being

I watched the video last night up until 8 minutes to go in the second qtr. at this point gembrook led frees
For 12-10. If fingers statements are true emerald would had to hav received the next 22 frees in the remaining time just to get to +20. Ridiculous statement from a drop kick of a human being

Where did I say the Gembrook game?

Show me where I said it was the Gembrook game? Jumping at shadows.

I think the worst part of your argument is the idea of taking a free kick tally as a coach. Personally don't see the point when it isn't something you can control whatsoever.

Unless of course the club believed there was a problem and was building evidence? Is this the case Finger?

Show me where I said it was the Gembrook game? Jumping at shadows.
Pretty easy to clear up. Tell us the 4 games where this "fact" stat exists. But then again if you are a bloke that has proven he has a penchant for making things up to suit himself I guess actually providing some evidence is a little too much to ask for our fingys feeble mind.

Unless of course the club believed there was a problem and was building evidence? Is this the case Finger?

Can be used for that yes. It can also tell a coach areas players need to work on. Guess if a couple of clubs start talking about the reaming from the umpires against a side and it's the same side you note it down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty easy to clear up. Tell us the 4 games where this "fact" stat exists. But then again if you are a bloke that has proven he has a penchant for making things up to suit himself I guess actually providing some evidence is a little too much to ask for our fingys feeble mind.

Shouldn't you be doing something else on school holidays than playing on your parents computer?

So without directly saying it your club is taking down free kick statistics in the hope of proving they are hard done by, particularly against emerald?

Looking into it, are the four games you continue not to mention warby, warby, healesville and Gembrook? Can't imagine a free kick count would make any difference in 100 point wins against mt Ev or Olinda. Sounds like you could be a dirty (yet entertaining to read) warby supporter.

Looking into it, are the four games you continue not to mention warby, warby, healesville and Gembrook? Can't imagine a free kick count would make any difference in 100 point wins against mt Ev or Olinda. Sounds like you could be a dirty (yet entertaining to read) warby supporter.
No doesn't have to be wins. I'm not any clubs supporter.

Whats your opinion on emeralds opponents inaccuracy infront of goals this year? Shoddy goal umpiring or the posts secretly being on wheels? Personally I think those men in orange were even involved in the Kennedy assassination.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

This could be your big chance finger to win back some credibility amongst this forum. Which four games are your "fact" games? Fill us in and I will even look over them myself to support you...

Also I put it to you that even if you are correct (which upon answering the above will be evidenced) how and what would you want emerald to do about it? It's not as though they would be paying umpires for frees... Even the afl system currently argues west coast have a similar run of luck with the umps. Maybe emerald are a competitive side that put their head over the ball and in turn win free kicks. Who knows, but again ur confirmation on the games in question will help define so over to you ....

This could be your big chance finger to win back some credibility amongst this forum. Which four games are your "fact" games? Fill us in and I will even look over them myself to support you...

Also I put it to you that even if you are correct (which upon answering the above will be evidenced) how and what would you want emerald to do about it? It's not as though they would be paying umpires for frees... Even the afl system currently argues west coast have a similar run of luck with the umps. Maybe emerald are a competitive side that put their head over the ball and in turn win free kicks. Who knows, but again ur confirmation on the games in question will help define so over to you ....

Emerald don't have to do anything about it in fact I don't believe I've even had a go at Emerald. It's what has been talked about and I posted it.Had I posted how disgraceful your facilities are then you could take offence.

Shouldn't you be doing something else on school holidays than playing on your parents computer?
Ha ha ha ha. That's the go, when caught like a deer in the headlights lying like a goose change the subject. Your credibility is shot moron. On a side note, are you a scientologist finger?

Ha ha ha ha. That's the go, when caught like a deer in the headlights lying like a goose change the subject. Your credibility is shot moron. On a side note, are you a scientologist finger?

Yes I am. I'm also a immigrant to you want to offend me some more.

Emerald don't have to do anything about it in fact I don't believe I've even had a go at Emerald. It's what has been talked about and I posted it.Had I posted how disgraceful your facilities are then you could take offence.
Ventured up to emerald earlier in the year and was impressed with endeavor the committee and/or players were putting into gaining funds to improve the facilities! Maybe fingerless if you put the same effort into obtaining your so called match stats or even posting something slightly intelligent you wouldn't come across as such a moron!

Yes I am. I'm also a immigrant to you want to offend me some more.

I think you typed the wrong word after this 'stinker' of an argument Fingy. Instead of 'immigrant', I think you were meaning to type:
*liar
*peanut
*whinger
*contradicting pessimist

Bloody 'auto-correct' gets ya everytime huh?!?

Ventured up to emerald earlier in the year and was impressed with endeavor the committee and/or players were putting into gaining funds to improve the facilities! Maybe fingerless if you put the same effort into obtaining your so called match stats or even posting something slightly intelligent you wouldn't come across as such a moron!

It's a shame that the finger felt like ranting against the umpires - they are simply human too (I recall him advising wandin people to stop). I too would want my brother to get three votes every week, just like ts! We all want the finger on here, I think we should embrace him, despite the frequent one eyed views, and that he is not aligned to any club, other than Warby - he is a valuable asset to the league

Remove this Banner Ad

Back