Backfire Top 4 tigers in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back when they were a great team. But it's 30 years later and after they smashed you that's the best you can come up with? Back in your box, boomer :$
Oh that's your excuse now is it?

Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, embarrassing is being a 59-year-old hasbeen who basks in the reflected glory of a bottom 4 team - you look back because you've got no future, tap-tap-tapping away on your keyboard (14,000+ posts in 2 years, about 20 POSTS-A-DAY!!!), on the dole, abandoned by your family, without any friends.

I get it, your club (as terrible as they might be) is the only thing you have in your otherwise miserable existence.

I suggest you get away from your computer and get a life, old man. Maybe there's an RSL pokies near your hovel? That'd suit your mentality - repetitive, boring and dim.

The end :)

No, embarrassing is being a 59-year-old hasbeen who basks in the reflected glory of a bottom 4 team - you look back because you've got no future, tap-tap-tapping away on your keyboard (14,000+ posts in 2 years!!!), on the dole, abandoned by your family without any friends.

I get it, your club (as terrible as they might be) is the only thing you have in your otherwise miserable existence.

I suggest you get away from that computer in your basement and get a life, old man. Maybe there's an RSL pokies near your hovel? That'd suit your mentality - repetitive, boring and dim.
Ok obvious you have a wonderful fulfilling life retorting me here everday at BF and not getting laid instead seeing you're such a youth at 45 to 50 🤦‍♂️

Ok obvious you have a wonderful fulfilling life retorting me here everday at BF and not getting laid instead seeing you're such a youth at 45 to 50 🤦‍♂️
I make a fraction of the posts you write and I've been here a lot longer. You've made an average of 20 posts a day FOR 2 YEARS! Get a life, old man, before it's too late!!
Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Flying pigs poo is hilarious pointing the finger at others yet he lives here 24/7 himself 21 posts already today, he must be ugly ranga just like half his scats team. 🤣

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back