Votes: 14 4.9%

Votes: 85 30.0%

Votes: 57 20.1%

Votes: 69 24.4%
  • 7+

Votes: 45 15.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of you need to chill out, be better than geelong supporters.

We dont need to wish injuries on anyone or hope someone evens it up.

Just be content in the fact we win when it really matters.

Also the thread is about Stewart and Prestia

All an act , bloke is a sniping campaigner
Yep. Crocodile tears.

The gullible soak it up under the inability to distinguish genuine remorse from someone who is just shitting themselves for being in trouble.

You know who youz are when you read this if you have to second guess yourself.

Grow up.

Reckon the club has been recording all the shit we've copped from the AFL so when we win the flag this year Dimma should reveal it all in his speech stating all the corruption by the AFL and how they've ****** us over the past 6 years with umpiring, rule changes, MRO bullshit, double standards and everything else.

Us fans should then burn down the MCG so the AFL will fold and history will know it as the end of the AFL, slain by the Richmond Football Club.

Sorry guys, I just noticed "no Oppo supporters".
Thanks for being so accepting as always.
Take care all and good night
All good.
Your part of the family except for 2-3 parts of the year.;):D

Gotta laugh at Tim’s opening line “It’s bad news for Geelong”. They’ll be friggin doing cartwheels with 4 x weeks. The more I look at the entire incident the more horrific it looks. I initially thought 4+ was OK…. but I now believe this 4-week verdict is not going to age well at all…..

In a few years we will look at this incident and won’t believe he only got 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Mental giants Tim and Jobe. Mensa knocked them back for being too clever.

Top Tips.
If you are a Geelong player and want people to like you and hug you and want to be called a 'future captain' , simply knock a guy unconscious off the ball and watch the accolades roll in.
has worked for clangerfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can only judge someone on how they behave and the behaviour that speaks loudest is when it has consequences. Look at his actions after his hit on Dion. Did he check on Dion? No, he would have had to take his concentration away from the game. Did he try to stop the play knowing what he had done and Dion's situation? No, that would have ceded an advantage that his team held. Did he make an upset face at quarter time? Yes, it cost him nothing. Did he ring Dion and say some words that cost him nothing but were potentially intended to mitigate his sentence? Yes. I place no value on his actions that cost him nothing. He is a dog.

Alright everyone get tickets for the dogs v cats game in R20 so we can boo the w***er

Why on earth would you want to
a. Go to geelong at all
and b. Go and see a Geelong game Richmond aren't playing in....

How's the wording from the media flogs...

HUN
All Australian Geelong star Tom Stewart will spend a long stint on the sidelines for his late hit on Tiger Dion Prestia.

News.com.au

AFL star Tom Stewart banned for four-weeks after knockout blow on Dion Prestia.​

Should read....

Coward Cat Tom Stewart banned for 4 weeks after gutless knockout blow on defenceless Tripple premiership star Tiger Dion Prestia.

Get it right you bunch of useless bed-wetting, piss-weak journo nongs.

How's the wording from the media flogs...

Should read....

Coward Cat Tom Stewart banned for 4 weeks after gutless knockout blow on defenceless ALL AUSTRALIAN Triple premiership star Tiger Dion Prestia.

Get it right you bunch of useless bed-wetting, piss-weak journo nongs.
EFA

Reckon the club has been recording all the s*t we've copped from the AFL so when we win the flag this year Dimma should reveal it all in his speech stating all the corruption by the AFL and how they've ***** us over the past 6 years with umpiring, rule changes, MRO bullshit, double standards and everything else.

Us fans should then burn down the MCG so the AFL will fold and history will know it as the end of the AFL, slain by the Richmond Football Club.
I know what you say wont happen but raised an interesting idea

Can you just imagine what Dimma's book will have when he decides to write one after he retires

Sorry guys, I just noticed "no Oppo supporters".
Thanks for being so accepting as always.
Take care all & have a good night
You are practically family.
welcome on here anytime,
you get a free pass always.

Big ban. Lengthy ban. **** off afl.

Also when I searched for afl Stewart it autocorrected to alf Stewart. I have also attached that screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-221039_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-221039_Chrome.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20220628-221431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-221431_Chrome.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 39
Back