Summer Tokyo 2021 Day 13 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I called you it because you're acting like it.

If the Kooks are such chokers then don't watch them. Simple.
Oh really? I'm acting like a weirdo? Oh, I feel so bad, so put in to place. Are you still living in the 50s, Beaver, where we all should act a certain way in case we may appear different to the wholesome norm? lol, hilarious.

Interviewer: 'mate, I know nothing about skateboarding'
Producer: 'doesnt matter, just throw in heaps of cool surfing words'

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

It is an absolute trend that Australia loses the clutch moments. That's what you get when we live in a risk averse nation that is afraid of failure.

This is actually the most astute post here. I've been thinking about this clutch losing mentality in the country for a number of years now.

It wasn't true 20 years ago, why? Those kids were born to Dads who fought in Vietnam, grandads in WW2 and a great deal of economic hardship and battling in between.

It's not the same anymore and privilege and wealth has brought us skill and talent but no real guts to hold out Tobruk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is actually the most astute post here. I've been thinking about this clutch losing mentality in the country for a number of years now.

It wasn't true 20 years ago, why? Those kids were born to Dads who fought in Vietnam, grandads in WW2 and a great deal of economic hardship and battling in between.

It's not the same anymore and privilege and wealth has brought us skill and talent but no real guts to hold out Tobruk.
I'm not sure it's an Aussie thing only... seems to be pertinent throughout much of the first world.

Remove the scores as juniors, every one get an award, there are no loser, you're all winners

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Titmus and Campbell were clutch.

What a ******* stupid take.

We currently have the equal most gold medals of any Olympics despite the majority of our athletes not competing at the top level in the last 12 months due to our isolation, yet we have a losing mentality?

Yeah what we need some wars to heck up our families and make some true champions.

What a ******* stupid take.

We currently have the equal most gold medals of any Olympics despite the majority of our athletes not competing at the top level in the last 12 months due to our isolation, yet we have a losing mentality?

Yeah what we need some wars to fu** up our families and make some true champions.
100% glad you posted this. Literally have just equalled our greatest ever gold tally at the Olympics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back