Toast Toby love thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch him upset the Irish and become an internationally hated man.
As long as he cant be suspended for next season games. In which case I'd want him doing something else. These games are traditionally violent, but I think the deal a few series ago was it stops or the series does.

After making a somewhat recovery from a minor bout with medicines finest,Im relieved to see Tobes still exciting us and hopefully leading the club to the ultimate next year.
Now that Stevie and Devo have gone it looks like the club has made its mind up about Cameron,General and Tobes being the ants pants for the next decade.
PS.thanks for the email whilst i was out of action.

It starts
f3077e2efad2780263c24cc9476c5bca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There was an Instagram post earlier in the week but he did say that if it wasn’t for his Mum and a particular young lass he’d move to Perth.

So they’ve got a bit of work to do...
Assassination?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Driven by Toby. He's taken a pay cutfor the last 2 years. If you love him now, love him more. What he's done is akin to what Scully did. We have a list of blokes that would die for each other. We're the best club in the land.
Season starting yet?

Hate offseason. So pumped for this year.

We need someone with talent to do a season preview.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Driven by Toby. He's taken a pay cutfor the last 2 years. If you love him now, love him more. What he's done is akin to what Scully did. We have a list of blokes that would die for each other. We're the best club in the land.

Don’t you love how we’ve built a Club not a franchise?

Great news.

Not at his best but back all for the good.
Also think the Lobster loves having him there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back