Remove this Banner Ad

There is a chance that the tic-tac craft from 2004 may very well have been future humans!
and if not the case then these craft must have been watching the F18's from previous days, before arriving.
The tic-tac flew to the pilot's cap point, which only the crew are aware of. That's a hint. Either they observed from the past to find out, or it was human time travel.
giphy.gif

..and we all know who hails from the land of gallifrey...

giphy.gif

anyhoo...

There is a chance that the tic-tac craft from 2004 may very well have been future humans!
One reason is that the craft that approached flew to the Pilot's cap point that only the pilots knew of.
This is a hint!
giphy.gif

..and we all know who hails from the land of gallifrey...

giphy.gif

anyhoo...
Can you explain in greater detail please? I don't understand the image you posted.

Time Travel (like a machine to go back and forward with) is fascinating. But I find it hard to believe in. Even if Eistein/Hawkins say it's possible. Maybe ONLY as an observer, but can't interact, change things. I'm not as smart as them, I might be wrong.
How would that work though? Say you were sitting on a chair at the back of a meeting being an observer - that means that someone else can't sit on your chair, which means you changed history, yes?

How would that work though? Say you were sitting on a chair at the back of a meeting being an observer - that means that someone else can't sit on your chair, which means you changed history, yes?
I'm thinking it would work as a remote viewer rather than being physically there and able to interact

Speed of light is about 300kms per second...but that's in a vacuum. No obstacles, interference, other phenomena interfering with its travel.
If you were 1B kms away, it would roughly take roughly 1 million seconds (in a vacuum) to see something happening on Earth in your telescope.
1M seconds is about 12 earth days of time.
So, roughly, you would see something that happened two weeks ago. But probably longer as all that distance between the two worlds isn't a vacuum.

Actually, it's 300,000 km per second. So, 1bn km equates to approx. 3,333 light seconds, or approx. 56 light minutes. Absolutely nothing at all.

As a reference, Jupiter is currently 0.869bn km from Earth. while Saturn is currently 1.543bn km from Earth.

Anyone know or hear about this the Dodleston messages? first I've come across it, Not so much time traveling but just a weird correspondence through time! Seems very sus through..

Good vid. There is a very long discussion here Ghost in the machine where the mysterious Gary Rowe makes an appearance or two as does Debbie Oakes. I haven't read the book yet, but Gary Rowe seems to have hijacked the whole thing ie "2109 told me some special sh*t and I can't tell you." He teases the poor sods in the mercuriuspoliticus forum terribly. I'd be interested to know who benefits from the reprint.

If there is anything paranormal, it's got a classic poltergeist vibe to it, if you remove Gary Rowes contribution, which I think you should.

I am suspicious that the old English is felt to be fake by scholars, word analysis of adjectives frequency matches Websters and the I think the poltergeist like physical disturbances were reported by Debbie Oakes. Sadly, I think it's a hoax. Great yarn though.

Strangely and some may say this is synchronicity, I have a Edword 2 ROM if anyone has a BBC Micro and would like to try it out. 2109 are you there?

Added - Gary Rowe is a grifter, this convinced me

Showing off aircraft aluminium as UFO debris, even got green primer. Note his careful words. This is an eternal problem with any of these 'strange events', the grifters and the cons get into it.

Added #2 I remembered I posted a picture not so long ago of out new EW craft, still mostly in green primer Mod. Notice - Technological advances in weaponry

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is entertaining, at the very least

A really fun meme, but he made the cardinal error of making predictions with definite dates. Clearly a hoax, but a great one. If you are going to do prophesy, you have to do like Mother Shipton. Looking for something relevant today I found this, from the 'third poem'

'And yellow men great power gain
From mighty bear with whom they've lain.'

Now that's how you do prophesy. The next lines predict an 'ague' = feverish illness. Covid perhaps.

'These mighty tyrants will fail to do
They fail to split the world in two.
But from their acts a danger bred
An ague - leaving many dead.
And physics find no remedy
For this is worse than leprosy'.

Apart from John Titor, there's also a few other interesting "famous" time travel stories, or supposed time travelers.

Sergie Ponomarenko.

This video debunks some of it (it's in foreign language).

Andrew Basiago.

The Doddleston Computer thing.

Andrew Carlssin.

The Man from Taured.

Paul Dunn. Starts from 10:00 mins in.

Some interesting tidbits...(namely...4,000 yo Swiss watch in ming dynasty burial, 2,000 yo mummy wearing Addidas sneakers, rudolph fentz case, cape scott photo). I dont class Chaplin's mobile phone as one, as there would need to be cell towers in that time for that person to use a mobile phone, but they certainly appear to be chatting back and forth into that device. That no one has been able to definitively answer it tho makes it a challenge).

Another one I've stumbled on that I've not heard of before this one from 1921. A mans conscious being transported to the future? Very detailed but still all the usually crap you find with these I've seen the future stories.

Last edited:
Another one I've stubbled on that I've not heard of before this one from 1921. A mans concuss being transported to the future? Very detailed but still all the usually crap you find with these I've seen the future stories.

Jimmy takes a skeptical look at the diaries.

Alice Amundsen:

“The book was published in 1973. There is no real trace of the original manuscripts, the original diary was never found because it doesn't exist. the diaries were not written in 1920 but in the 70s. Dienach does not appear in any registry office and no other Greek student remembers him. It's just a story, a novel full of ideas that already circulated in the 60s”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back