Remove this Banner Ad

now THATS an interesting possible theory.
I know right. If you think about it it's not as insane as it seems. It explains so much. But because time travellers are taught to not interfere too much it means big events stay the same. Also I believe more out of place people will pop up in historic photos than ever before as time travellers become history tourists.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know right. If you think about it it's not as insane as it seems. It explains so much. But because time travellers are taught to not interfere too much it means big events stay the same. Also I believe more out of place people will pop up in historic photos than ever before as time travellers become history tourists.

I generally don't believe in Time Travel, even tho Hawkins etc reckon it's possible, and they're smarter than I am. But it's a great possible theory deserving more analysis.

Other possible ME theories....but there are flaws in them....

CERN's god particle devise ended the world in 2012, and we all shifted to another alternate plain...but probably not that nah.

That mega quantum computer that CERN or whomever invented, powerful beyond measure, but when you couple that computer with another recent discovery that the Universe literally has computer code embedded into it, the whole "life is a simulation" theory, then maybe that quantum computer can mess around with the code of our reality, CERN deliberately changing little things here and there to test out how far they can alter stuff....maybe has legs that theory.

Another theory, the Earth literally has a magnetic vibration to it, measurable, and it's been measured in recent times to be increasing in vibration, so the theory being maybe the earth itself has been morphing into an adjacent alternate realm, a neighboring alternate reality, and the two merging....hence why some people remember things one way and others another way....two lots of us merging.....also plausible i guess...when you also think about Telsa's science, the power of electromagnetism, seeing as the entire earth and everything is affected by it.

Have you read 11/22/63 by Stephen King? Very much along the lines of your thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know or hear about this the Dodleston messages? first I've come across it, Not so much time traveling but just a weird correspondence through time! Seems very sus through.

Fascinating story. 100% legit imo.

This blog has one of the guys involved in this story respond to everyone's questions. Bit hard to read because for some reason the letters x y and z don't display properly. y is left out of every single word in the page, z also, and x shows up as " or similar.

Scroll to comments section....

Fascinating story. 100% legit imo.

This blog has one of the guys involved in this story respond to everyone's questions. Bit hard to read because for some reason the letters x y and z don't display properly. y is left out of every single word in the page, z also, and x shows up as " or similar.

Scroll to comments section....

Cool will give it a read.

I suppose this sort of fits the time travel talk, but I’ve always been curious, if you were on a planet let’s say 1 billion km’s away from earth, and on that planet you had a telescope that could zoom all the way in to earth, what would you see? Events from years ago or hundreds of years ago or even thousands?

I suppose this sort of fits the time travel talk, but I’ve always been curious, if you were on a planet let’s say 1 billion km’s away from earth, and on that planet you had a telescope that could zoom all the way in to earth, what would you see? Events from years ago or hundreds of years ago or even thousands?
Speed of light is about 300kms per second...but that's in a vacuum. No obstacles, interference, other phenomena interfering with its travel.
If you were 1B kms away, it would roughly take roughly 1 million seconds (in a vacuum) to see something happening on Earth in your telescope.
1M seconds is about 12 earth days of time.
So, roughly, you would see something that happened two weeks ago. But probably longer as all that distance between the two worlds isn't a vacuum.

Speed of light is about 300kms per second...but that's in a vacuum. No obstacles, interference, other phenomena interfering with its travel.
If you were 1B kms away, it would roughly take roughly 1 million seconds (in a vacuum) to see something happening on Earth in your telescope.
1M seconds is about 12 earth days of time.
So, roughly, you would see something that happened two weeks ago. But probably longer as all that distance between the two worlds isn't a vacuum.

Its a fascinating topic imo

Time Travel (like a machine to go back and forward with) is fascinating. But I find it hard to believe in. Even if Eistein/Hawkins say it's possible. Maybe ONLY as an observer, but can't interact, change things. I'm not as smart as them, I might be wrong.

I struggle to comprehend you ‘could’ actually go back in time and alter things that have already happened, I honestly don’t think that’s possible, but as you say, maybe observing events from the past is possible.

I struggle to comprehend you ‘could’ actually go back in time and alter things that have already happened, I honestly don’t think that’s possible, but as you say, maybe observing events from the past is possible.
Maybe as someone posted before....Mandela Effect shows ability to go back in time and alter events, names, things. But not by some person going back, but AI via the Quantum Computer tampering with code in the cosmos.....apparently scientists say the cosmos shows computer code in its fabric. The whole "the world is a simulation" theory. Things like Mandela Effect, glitches in the matrix, can occur (search on youtube for "glitches in the matrix") for some crazy unexplainable stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back