Oppo Camp The Western™️ Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta say it's going to be very funny cheering Schache on, the bit where Angus Brayshaw killed him in the grand final is one of my favourite memories from that day.
What a ride that third quarter was. Remember sinking into the couch as Bont kicked his third. So many amazing moments after that.

What a ride that third quarter was. Remember sinking into the couch as Bont kicked his third. So many amazing moments after that.
Poor bugger. I remember sinking into my 14th beer at the home of football, The MCG, as Tom Boyd kicked his 3rd goal from 80 metres out to secure our flag. Then partied at the Royal across the road, numerous other venues and continued well into the night at The Railway in Yarraville.

I do feel for you Melbourne supporters, after waiting soooooo long to see your pathetic club have some success, unfortunately you didn't get to experience what it's really like to win a legitimate flag.

Poor bugger. I remember sinking into my 14th beer at the home of football, The MCG, as Tom Boyd kicked his 3rd goal from 80 metres out to secure our flag. Then partied at the Royal across the road, numerous other venues and continued well into the night at The Railway in Yarraville.

I do feel for you Melbourne supporters, after waiting soooooo long to see your pathetic club have some success, unfortunately you didn't get to experience what it's really like to win a legitimate flag.

Bang, bang, bang, bang $

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cope

Best part is old mates been banging the same s**t house drum on the main board trying to get a reaction and he gets about as much push back as the dogs after Fritschs goal in the 3rd
The more he says it the more he proves that it meant nothing to him.

Nah this is being overplayed I reckon. By the time Jones goes down (when scores are basically even), we've nearly matched them for players out:

Key medium forward (fritsch) = key medium forward (weightman)

Key defender (may) = key defender (jones)

Key half back (salem) = key defender (gardner)

Then they miss a middling mid. Sure theirs are probably a bit better but not that dramatically - Gardner could have solidified our defence quite a bit for example. +1 goal to them next time.

Not sure I can agree with this take. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah this is being overplayed I reckon. By the time Jones goes down (when scores are basically even), we've nearly matched them for players out:

Key medium forward (fritsch) = key medium forward (weightman)

Key defender (may) = key defender (jones)

Key half back (salem) = key defender (gardner)

Then they miss a middling mid. Sure theirs are probably a bit better but not that dramatically - Gardner could have solidified our defence quite a bit for example. +1 goal to them next time.

Not sure I can agree with this take. Lol
What does it matter? Even if the outs evened up we still smashed them.

I know deep down we will always truly be your second team and not the Giants. You cannot fool me.
Could you please vote in this important poll?

Could you please vote in this important poll?

I can't choose - they're equally nice!

Now that James Harmes plays for us... who's gonna stop the mighty Doggies from winning the 2024 premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back