Goo The UNDEFEATED Lounge, for supporters of UNDEFEATED teams. CHIEF AGAIN NOT ALLOWED (mod melt inside) *embarrassed face*

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
We have a wonderful community here at Bay Firteen, but sometimes you just don't want the hassle of dealing with the multitude of LOSERS that share this fabulous space with us.

HENCE, I present The UNDEFEATED Lounge, a place for the sophisticated scholars amongst us to discuss all matters of footballing merriment free from the woeful stench of the LOSERS.

1_ArrowoodPhoto-MorganEvents-Pier27-SanFrancisco-CityWedding-Eco-greenwedding-39.jpeg

Entry conditions: Your AFL MENS TEAM is undefeated.
  • Geelong supporters welcome
  • Carlton supporters welcome
  • GWS supporters welcome
  • Tasmania supporters welcome
Everyone else? Kindly GAGF!

Regards,

STPer18

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a founding member of this lounge I feel we need a little more framework just to sure things up for the future.
I propose undefeated teams supporters only are allowed in the lounge, however any team who remains undefeated at the conclusion of round 5 earns full membership for the year and can enter and stay for the year.

We have a wonderful community here at Bay Firteen, but sometimes you just don't want the hassle of dealing with the multitude of LOSERS that share this fabulous space with us.

HENCE, I present The UNDEFEATED Lounge, a place for the sophisticated scholars amongst us to discuss all matters of footballing merriment free from the woeful stench of the LOSERS.

1_ArrowoodPhoto-MorganEvents-Pier27-SanFrancisco-CityWedding-Eco-greenwedding-39.jpeg

Entry conditions: Your AFL MENS TEAM is undefeated.
  • Geelong supporters welcome
  • Carlton supporters welcome
  • GWS supporters welcome
  • Tasmania supporters welcome
Everyone else? Kindly GAGF!

Regards,

STPer18
Feels good to be part of the real Big Undefeated 4 :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back