Mega Thread The TLC limbo club is full of arsehats

Remove this Banner Ad

Soon I hear.

Strangely this Old Skool account no longer gives any indication that it was perma'd or 'cancelled by user', when it was certainly one of the two.

Any idea what he was done in for? Was it garden variety violence, or something you'd more associate with the Jet?

Any idea what he was done in for? Was it garden variety violence, or something you'd more associate with the Jet?

I wouldn't think it was anything you'd associate with Aaron. He was a volatile character, I'm thinking either drugs or some other violent offence, weapons even.

God you guys are pathetic.

Get off the internet once in a while. Maybe go for a stroll on the beach. Fall in love. Fly a kite. Write a novel. Grow some rosemary. Apply an inspirational Facebook filter to your profile pic. List your first ASX company. Learn the guitar. Play a game of Tiddlywinks.

Just take a break every now and then and live life.

Get off the internet once in a while. Maybe go for a stroll on the beach. Fall in love. Fly a kite. Write a novel. Grow some rosemary. Apply an inspirational Facebook filter to your profile pic. List your first ASX company. Learn the guitar. Play a game of Tiddlywinks.

Thanks for the inspiration Warren Buffett.

I planted 8 rosemary bushes yesterday. Winning at life :drunk:

I planted a vineyard a few weeks back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are the apricots going?
I dont grow apricots, I just borrow Jimmies when he is not looking.
Eggplants died when I went to Asia for a stir fry
I didnt bother replanting because Im going for another stir fry in a few weeks
I will replant when I get home after the wet season.

I dont grow apricots, I just borrow Jimmies when he is not looking.
Eggplants died when I went to Asia for a stir fry
I didnt bother replanting because Im going for another stir fry in a few weeks
I will replant when I get home after the wet season.
How are you managing to get to Asia after peak oil has hit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back