Mega Thread The TLC limbo club is full of arsehats

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh yes memories of a shithole site....:$
Geez Tiggy you're a sucker for punishment bumping a Thread where the DH's kept attacking you. That old Croat Tiger flog was a real-life Glubber Lung taking the hits.

Out of interest what would have you done with the $100 from Spuddage. I mean after buying a couple of bus tickets, phone credit, 2L Pepsi Max and a Zoo Magazine you wouldn't have had much change. I realise back in Croatia that $100AUD would probably buy half the country but seriously friend, you should've demanded $1k at least

Geez Tiggy you're a sucker for punishment bumping a Thread where the DH's kept attacking you. That old Croat Tiger flog was a real-life Glubber Lung taking the hits.

Out of interest what would have you done with the $100 from Spuddage. I mean after buying a couple of bus tickets, phone credit, 2L Pepsi Max and a Zoo Magazine you wouldn't have had much change. I realise back in Croatia that $100AUD would probably buy half the country but seriously friend, you should've demanded $1k at least

So in one thread you say "leave a clearly mentally challenged person alone", and yet here you are doing the same in another thread?

So in one thread you say "leave a clearly mentally challenged person alone", and yet here you are doing the same in another thread?
izsjRT.gif

1) You have no idea whether I infracted him or not. 2) His post actually didn't show any specific information, but was close enough to doing so for a warning. 3) Accuse me of bias in my modding again and you will get a holiday, your perpetual sulking has stopped being amusing.

images 8.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When is Mario's next release date?

Soon I hear.

Strangely this Old Skool account no longer gives any indication that it was perma'd or 'cancelled by user', when it was certainly one of the two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back