Opinion The thread for all Tassie Devils things that don't need their own thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Please use this thread for anything you feel is relevant regarding the Devils but not quite worthy of it's own thread.

I'll start: The Devils have an AFL record that's just been released to members for purchasing prior to it's public sale later later this week. If you're a member, you should've received an email with a link and discount code for it, which also includes a digital copy to download once bought. $20 down to $15

Please use this thread for anything you feel is relevant regarding the Devils but not quite worthy of it's own thread.

I'll start: The Devils have an AFL record that's just been released to members for purchasing prior to it's public sale later later this week. If you're a member, you should've received an email with a link and discount code for it, which also includes a digital copy to download once bought. $20 down to $15
Seems a good deal tbh

Also, from afar, I look forward to the 2028-2037 drafts being undertaken.

2028 draft has it the first draft as an established club and 2037 being 10 years after the club's first.

As much as it makes me feel quite old, look forward to seeing the Tassie side set up and built by those born in the 2010's.

I missed that one. Got filtered in my mail. Thanks for the reminder!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back