The positivity of a debut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
Looking at the buzz during the week and the crowd reaction last night every time Curtain got the ball how good was it?

Imagine if we came out this week and said right Dowling/Taylor etc. you are coming in for McHenry, we'd all be massively energised and could either of them do any worse?

We've got kids waiting for their shot, give it to them!

McHenry blocked a player to let Tex kick a goal (he was never going to be caught) and ran to the goalsquare for a Joe the goose in a Showdown.

For this he’ll go down in Crows folklore, never be dropped again and is a silly chance of a statue outside Adelaide Oval

McHenry blocked a player to let Tex kick a goal (he was never going to be caught) and ran to the goalsquare for a Joe the goose in a Showdown.

For this he’ll go down in Crows folklore, never be dropped again and is a silly chance of a statue outside Adelaide Oval
It worried me when he turned and faced the opposition player I was expecting him to give away a free

To be fair, and I'm no fan of McFumbles, he played an okay 1st quarter. Reverted to type after that.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking at the buzz during the week and the crowd reaction last night every time Curtain got the ball how good was it?

Imagine if we came out this week and said right Dowling/Taylor etc. you are coming in for McHenry, we'd all be massively energised and could either of them do any worse?

We've got kids waiting for their shot, give it to them!
Home game against Brisbane who seem to be fractured the worst thing we can do send Curtin back

But I think you are right another debutante will have the crowd flocking in and also give the playing group another buzz.

Mothers Day needs something to boost it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back