• Not in the next 3 rounds

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can smell a good news story fast approaching. With injuries starting to bite, will we continue recycling our 23rd to 27th players that we settled on over the summer or will we see a debutant or 2 over the next couple of weeks. Dowling might get first crack with Pedlar or Murphy looking like either could be headed to the 2s. Bond next in terms of fitness and SANFL form and then there's Curtin, who could get a crack on pure talent, despite not having a clear run at it over the preseason.

Interesting times ahead at selection.

Dowling this week I think. Probably for Pedlar. Curtin will play some time this year but I don't think he's that close.

Nicksy: Back the boys in
Burns: Errr, Nicksy Wayne junior is out for the season.
Nicksy: OK Sloaney in, Junior out
VB: Should we get out the DVD and roll the footage of a group hug?
Nicksy: VB everything is streamed.
VB: Good stuff. I'll get the bikes out.

Im optimistic Nick’s comment about guys being out of form could be planting the seed for some changes. I liked the way Edwards moved and how composed Ryan looks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im optimistic Nick’s comment about guys being out of form could be planting the seed for some changes. I liked the way Edwards moved and how composed Ryan looks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh you sweet naive child

That means they will have an opportunity to find form while stinking it up in the 1s

A debutant is pointless if it replaces an inexperienced player we should be developing

Like yeah it'd be nice if Curtin played, but he should be coming in for Smith, not for Pedlar with some shuffling
And yet a smart, obvious strategy like this won’t be considered by our coaching staff. Amazing how frustratingly predictable this current regime is.

If Dowling doesn't play this week after his game last weekend why bother having a Reserves side.

Especially with Pedlar struggling.

Will also be interesting to see if Dowling gets three Magarey votes....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He has definately deserved a go again.
It's sad that Nick's thinks his best 25-26 is set in concrete.
It's hard to incentivise those playing 2's
It's also incredibly dumb.

Let's lock in a team that is at BEST a 8-10 side and refuse any chance to improve it. Just moronic.

Dowling definitely at the top of the list. Zac Taylor may have been line ball with him prior to his “rest” due to concussion.

Curtin next in-line but he has seemed a bit hesitant since hurting his knee.

Amongst the remaining players yet to debut, I would go Ryan then Edwards then Bond and Gallagher a long, long way back (but I like his speed and skills).

Last edited:
Back