The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if Harley Reid went to a new US burger joint.

5E440B2385C1959F74AF5E719BE2E589D97ACF72

I'm living quite near to where that happened and I had no idea that was all going down, I didn't hear any police or ambo sirens.

Not the sort of thing you expect to happen in Floreat.

I had a feeling it was a domestic dispute though when they said there was no danger to the public and not a gunman on the loose.

I'm living quite near to where that happened and I had no idea that was all going down, I didn't hear any police or ambo sirens.

Not the sort of thing you expect to happen in Floreat.

I had a feeling it was a domestic dispute though when they said there was no danger to the public and not a gunman on the loose.
To be fair, Floreat Forum does have gun turrets

1716600600496.png

Per ABC:

WA Police said a man aged in his 60s visited a home on Berkeley Crescent in Floreat, where a woman in her 50s and a young woman in her late teens were present, at about 4:30pm on Friday.

The man, who police say was known to the older woman through a "mutual contact", shot her dead and critically injured the younger woman, before taking his own life.

And the third person who I presume is one of the daughters has also died. You can’t even begin to imagine how the surviving family member Is coping right now

I will never understand this level of violence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back