The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't get over that avatar. it's a throw!

Reminds me of the old deified Freo mod who used to call umpires 'refs' and uploaded videos of his first drop punts and doxxed me. what a classy bunch.

Nah mate, had multiple close to me who were a bee's dick away from being killed there though. travelling is useless these days anyway.

Then again you reckon Michael/Minaro Frederick is good (the imagine in your avatar, he's throwing the ball, it's an open palm).

Just another Freo fan who goes 'yesss a point!' down the pub.
So you have no idea about that part of Mexico. Or travelling. Or football.

Quelle surprise.

So you have no idea about that part of Mexico. Or travelling. Or football.

Quelle surprise.
I said I've never been to Mexico though.

And no I've done like three contikis. well one was a Top Deck. but I have travelled extensively. I think I've been to around 34 cities.

I am good at football stuff though, for example I said Freo would be rubbish ten years ago and they still are rubbish.

Just emailed my contiki leader and sorry, only 32 cities, apparently Saint Denis is not Paris and Watford is technically Hertfordshire not London.

Just emailed my contiki leader and sorry, only 32 cities, apparently Saint Denis is not Paris and Watford is technically Hertfordshire not London.
Well if you've been to Watford you must have an in depth knowledge of travel. And football.

I concede that your comments about Mexico are well informed. Similar to your comments on football.

Nah mate, had multiple close to me who were a bee's dick away from being killed there though. travelling is useless these days anyway.

Then again you reckon Michael/Minaro Frederick is good (the imagine in your avatar, he's throwing the ball, it's an open palm).

Just another Freo fan who goes 'yesss a point!' down the pub.
Welcome back Coke Zero.

Well if you've been to Watford you must have an in depth knowledge of travel. And football.

I concede that your comments about Mexico are well informed. Similar to your comments on football.
Can you please explain why Michael Frederick is good and not just a novelty feel good player fans like because...

Can you please explain why Michael Frederick is good and not just a novelty feel good player fans like because...
If only there was a Fremantle sub-forum of Big Footy where you could discuss Michael Frederick to your hearts content.

Welcome back Coke Zero.
Anyone running a book on how long we'll be #blessed by his presence?

Well the rumour was that he quit because the snake landed in the cage of a senior public servant...

I thought it was the daughter of a retiring Polly and the outcome of that would be a 1st birthday about now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back