Mega Thread The Official NBA offseason thread - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will defer to local Sunnies like Look2Me4Guidance but he's an excellent finisher more than post beast. Low free throw numbers offer a clue.

Anywhere inside 15-18 feet he is an elite finisher though, so does offer some spacing and good P & R partner. Could probably stand to try dunking on fools a little more, but his touch is that good that he tends to avoid contact.

Defensively very good. Perhaps not at Gobert's level there, but much more rounded game at the other end. If he doesn't get max, he'll get near enough.
Averaged 16/12 in the playoffs on 66% shooting.

He has the 3 ball range, but with the bevy of shooters the Suns have it’s not needed.

SoS is right, you’d like to see him throw it down more often but the amount of errant passes he catches and still finishes is sublime.

Defensively he’s the best centre Phoenix has had in 3 decades.

Mikal Bridges 4/90 extension. Likeable

daacb920-cbf9-11eb-bdff-776e81033104

He has the 3 ball range, but with the bevy of shooters the Suns have it’s not needed.

SoS is right, you’d like to see him throw it down more often but the amount of errant passes he catches and still finishes is sublime.

Luuuuuuuuuc.png

Luuuuuuuuuc.png

Not a surprise. He wanted the max doubt he'd have taken less, he's not quite there based on performance so far. If he shows out this year then he'll get it, if not, he'll have to settle for less.
If I see Mick Porter Jnr getting the max and I don’t. I’m not feeling the love

Does anyone do Fantasy BBall? We had our draft on Saturday night, and I had pick #2.

I'd have taken my man the Joker with my pick, but of course he went #1.

View attachment 1263309
Yeah i do. I had the number 1 pick for the draft and then come draft time they didn't modify the picks so it had me at pick 9 so i decided to tank the season and ruin it for the league. I decided to go with a theme. Don't heck with people's picks when they earn the 1 pick.
1634597080611.png

Yeah i do. I had the number 1 pick for the draft and then come draft time they didn't modify the picks so it had me at pick 9 so i decided to tank the season and ruin it for the league. I decided to go with a theme. Don't fu** with people's picks when they earn the 1 pick.
View attachment 1263343
Nice one Ned Guy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good for Shamet getting the bag, wild career so far.

But 4/44 vs. Korkmaz 3/15, who was also available in the summer, is pretty wild.
Shamet especially showing the benefit of being a capable player on a team that is over the cap and has no choice but to pay players that they have. Espeically with Kyrie going all anti vax.

Nets have to keep him. He plays well alongside their stars in that can hit threes and defend. $44m for 4 years. Thank you!

Shamet especially showing the benefit of being a capable player on a team that is over the cap and has no choice but to pay players that they have. Espeically with Kyrie going all anti vax.

Nets have to keep him. He plays well alongside their stars in that can hit threes and defend. $44m for 4 years. Thank you!

Shamet was traded to the Suns.

Huerter not hurting as he gets a cool $65 mil, Grayson Allen also pocketing $20 mil.

Red Velvet gets paid. Many extra millions from a few good playoff games I bet.

If I see Mick Porter Jnr getting the max and I don’t. I’m not feeling the love

Didn't antivax boi get 207 million dollars? That's gotta be pretty close to max.

Huerter not hurting as he gets a cool $65 mil, Grayson Allen also pocketing $20 mil.

Some notable extension absentees, apart from Ayton:

Sexton
Bagley
Bamba
Bridges (the Hornets one)
DiVincenzo
Simons

kH would wanna put sethcurry and kormaz on his Xmas card list.

Hopefully Allen can force his way into the bucks best5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back