Toast The Official Bailey Banfield Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1863139

So now the other mob have a Bailey Banfield. We need a way to distinguish them.

We could call Ugly Bailey SOD, son of Drew.

We could call assign the prefix sexy to our Bailey. Eg which one you talking about? Sexy Bailey Banfield. Oh yeah.

We could give him a nickname. Perhaps Utah? He's got a bit of Johnny Utah about him.

View attachment 1863140
Just call their one SOB, it suits them.

There are things we understand as Fremantle fans. We understand that Bailey Banfield is a fine human being and clubman. We also understand that he does sterling work off the field and can be relied upon to help a proverbial frail old lady across a busy Claremont street. But most of all we understand that when Bailey is no longer discussed as a possibility for our game day 23, we have finally assembled a list capable of competing for a premiership.

There are things we understand as Fremantle fans. We understand that Bailey Banfield is a fine human being and clubman. We also understand that he does sterling work off the field and can be relied upon to help a proverbial frail old lady across a busy Claremont street. But most of all we understand that when Bailey is no longer discussed as a possibility for our game day 23, we have finally assembled a list capable of competing for a premiership.
disagree, he has proven he can do his job. trouble is everyone wants gam winners in all positions. billy frampton just won a premiership.

disagree, he has proven he can do his job. trouble is everyone wants gam winners in all positions. billy frampton just won a premiership.

This board went crazy because we delisted Matt De Boer who’s no better than Bailey Banfield as a forward. If anything Banfield scores more goals than De Boer would ever dream of.

This board went crazy because we delisted Matt De Boer who’s no better than Bailey Banfield as a forward. If anything Banfield scores more goals than De Boer would ever dream of.
I could not disagree more with this statement.

At least de Boer actually provided pressure as a pressure forward.

Collingwood has the Daicos brothers, Moore, Degoey, all of whom are better right now than the best player on our list. So they can carry a couple of scrubs at the bottom of the 22 a bit easier than we can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be honest, JDG is the only player I'd first pick over anyone on our list and even then that's a tough maybe.

I'll be honest, JDG is the only player I'd first pick over anyone on our list and even then that's a tough maybe.
I think you can make arguments for Moore and Naicos and don't have any problem with people thinking they are better. I take offense to the idea Jaicos is better though.

Collingwood has the Daicos brothers, Moore, Degoey, all of whom are better right now than the best player on our list. So they can carry a couple of scrubs at the bottom of the 22 a bit easier than we can.
I believe N Daicos is potentially the best pure footballer in the game but I wouldn’t trade either of Jackson or Amiss for him.
Jackson because he’s a freak and can do things no one else can.
Amiss is on track to be one of the best tall forwards in the game and they are gold.
Peak Fyfe was better than JDG. Let us pray he’s on the way back to the player he can be.

I remember hearing after his interview with the club Brad Lloyd could not have been more impressive. I've been looking around for it. I love him because he is so honest and positive about what he does and how he goes about it. Its hard not to respect a person who makes the most out of their potential.

I also love the fact he gives Asian/Eurasian kids such positive representation.

Screenshot_20240204-154403.png Screenshot_20240204-154308.png

Last edited:
It's Bailey Banfield's Birthday! New
GUYS IT'S BAILEY BANFIELD'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Here I am giving him his birthday cake.

1708947818690.png

Then, being the absolute legend he is, he spent the afternoon with the Starlight crew.

Wish my buddy a happy birthday below.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back