• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing to a streaky white hot night from the Pacers is so tilting.

Such an average team that just went supernova out of nowhere. Please Giannis come back so these chumps get sent home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the replay mini live. 2.29 to go, mavs up by 3.

THREEEEEEBER!!!!

luka waving hard. WTF?>!!>!>!> HE IS THAT GUY? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I AM!!!

weber_wdytyaia2.0.0.jpg

kyrie hits em both.

oh yes pg13 hits the 3 to close the game.

As much as i love to watch him i do wonder how KD will be remembered once he is done. If he just stayed at the Warriors and racked up titles i don't think many would really be able to s**t on him.

The fact that he has not even come close to the finals since leaving and the Warriors went on to win another one without him is certainly a bit of a yikes. Guy gets to the team he wants, builds the team he wants and has two clear top 15 guys around him. Caps out at a 2nd round exit. Demands out again and gets to where he wants, has another top 10-15 guy and a fringe All star calibre player and once again looks no where near being a title contender.

Go back 4-5 years and i think most would have said he would be remembered as the second best player of his generation. I think Steph has pretty clearly surpassed him, Jokic looks very likely to if he hasn't already. Giannis is very much in that discussion. That is before even considering guys like Luka who still have a long way to go to reach those levels but certainly have the talent to.

As much as i love to watch him i do wonder how KD will be remembered once he is done. If he just stayed at the Warriors and racked up titles i don't think many would really be able to s**t on him.

The fact that he has not even come close to the finals since leaving and the Warriors went on to win another one without him is certainly a bit of a yikes. Guy gets to the team he wants, builds the team he wants and has two clear top 15 guys around him. Caps out at a 2nd round exit. Demands out again and gets to where he wants, has another top 10-15 guy and a fringe All star calibre player and once again looks no where near being a title contender.

Go back 4-5 years and i think most would have said he would be remembered as the second best player of his generation. I think Steph has pretty clearly surpassed him, Jokic looks very likely to if he hasn't already. Giannis is very much in that discussion. That is before even considering guys like Luka who still have a long way to go to reach those levels but certainly have the talent to.

He was an inch away from making the Finals 2021.

Top tier 3 and D wing on the warriors playing side kick to Steph and Draymond

Back