• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Those have been reversed all season it was a dead set play acting performance by DLo, was there contact sure but going down like a sack of spuds? It’s why I have respect for Lebron/Davis they don’t revert to this
The guy got hit in the face and was standing there touching his face. In what world is that "going down like a sack of spuds"? That was one incident though, after that Lakers were getting no calls at all and Nuggets were getting soft calls

The guy got hit in the face and was standing there touching his face. In what world is that "going down like a sack of spuds"? That was one incident though, after that Lakers were getting no calls at all and Nuggets were getting soft calls

He got touched that’s it. More than happy players that put a bunch of mayo on contact are not rewarded. Play on wasn’t worth free throws

First time for everything….

What you are feeling right now is how every fan of the other 29 teams in the NBA feel every time they play the Lakers lol

Had to go out and missed the 4th

Me when i heard the final score on sen -
tenor.gif

Code blue.

Lol I don't necessarily disagree with him but funny coming from the guy who has benefited more from bad refereeing than anyone in history is a laugh.

Lol I don't necessarily disagree with him but funny coming from the guy who has benefited more from bad refereeing than anyone in history is a laugh.

I'll second that.

Veteran viewers will be watching Game 3 with interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they can’t win when leading by 20 with Murray playing the worst 3/4 of his life (he was awesome in the 4th) you probably aren’t winning let’s be real. Denver were good and MPJ had a very underrated game thought Gordon was very good too took Davis out of the game in the second half

Denver are deep. Real deep. No one can compete with that. Unless the nba step in with an equalisation policy.

Back