Injury The Nick '426' Smith tribute thread: Post all injury news here

Remove this Banner Ad

How far off are Jesse and Joel Smith? Pretty handy inclusions! Our depth is so good now.
Joel Smith to play VFL this week, Hogan a sneaky chance this week according to Misson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before i get stuck into 7, they paraded that excuse for us last week
The list was Bob Murphy, Dunkley, Cloke and a bunch of names I didn't recognise. Seriously, the only definite best 22 player on there was Bob.

Meanwhile, three of our top four mids are out of action...

The list was Bob Murphy, Dunkley, Cloke and a bunch of names I didn't recognise. Seriously, the only definite best 22 player on there was Bob.

Meanwhile, three of our top four mids are out of action...
But the injuries man! you gotta feel bad, the media needs to defend it's love child

I'm wrapped that we didn't lose anyone to injury this week. Feels like the first week in a while we have come through unscathed.
I was literally holding my breath for half the game on that score - we can't afford the injuries we have let alone fresh examples.

Mind you, I stopped worrying towards the end. Carlton look as though they are heading upwards in general, but they somehow don't seem like a very hard team at the moment. I was more worried that someone like Jordy would get himself suspended, but you could tell somehow that the niggle was washing over him that day.

Watts the new Nick Smith by the sounds of it.

Tbh mission has been pretty consistent in his estimations on Watts, Goody just seems to be the type who just doesn't like to rule players out publicly.

Pretty sure watts did a hammy in training before we played the Eagles, so 3-4 weeks from then means he is back next week or the one after.[/QUOTE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back