Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I had it stuck in my head after watching. Had to learn it on guitar. Wifey not amused. 😁

Perry and Cyndi were incredible. I would never know who Perry was if it wasn't for Oh Sherry. Journey just weren't a thing in Australia.
Oh Sherrie got me into Journey.

I thought Cyndi was terrible myself, could barely understand her lyrics and seemed like she was trying to draw attention to herself.
Well I never...

images

I watched the first two episodes earlier today. I haven't watched the movie or read the book (surprisingly for me) but I quite like the show.
ages since I watched anything truly worthwhile on Netflix.

have been contemplating jettisoning.

had been hanging on for S.4 of Babylon Berlin but despite having the rights Netflix held it back and now is kicking the entire series to the kerb.

it can gagf.

I thought Cyndi was terrible myself, could barely understand her lyrics and seemed like she was trying to draw attention to herself.

Almost more yelling than actual singing.

The other lady in her group got a little screwed over with the the other 3 getting to sing her part as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just started watching the third series of "Sunderland Till I Die", I'm no fan of English football (or any soccer for that matter) but I have enjoyed this behind-the-scenes look at how this club is run etc.

This has been quite fascinating and makes you wonder why anyone would bother owning a soccer club over there, you are always "damned if you do and damned if you don't".

I watched a couple Netflix crime documentaries

1708314733173.png

This was pretty great. I called the twist rather early on and I was a little disappointed in the police and the main dude for not figuring it out sooner and for making some absolutely stupid deicsions but it's an insane story well worth watching.

1708314797358.png

Another insane story with incompetent police that will infuriate you and make you glad to not be American. Without giving too much away, this is also worth watching. Well done to the female officer who pieced it all together.

ages since I watched anything truly worthwhile on Netflix.

have been contemplating jettisoning.

had been hanging on for S.4 of Babylon Berlin but despite having the rights Netflix held it back and now is kicking the entire series to the kerb.

it can gagf.

Yeah, I am close to being done with it.

I might go down the path of cancelling all of my streaming services and then just use them one at a time every few months and binge anything worthwhile before cancelling again. Go through them on rotation.

It's too damned expensive and pickings are slim.

This has been quite fascinating and makes you wonder why anyone would bother owning a soccer club over there, you are always "damned if you do and damned if you don't".

I think it would be awesome to do, like playing a video game but in real life and if you have any success like the 23 year old owner had in season 3 you will be remembered as a legend/saviour in the clubs history forever.

In English soccer it always seems to be the coaches that cop it as bad as anyone.

We watched the new docuseries The Program: Cons, Cults, and Kidnapping, and it was mind-blowing. How people get away with these things just never ceases to confound me. And it's still happening today because it's a million-dollar industry that has political support. The courage and honesty of the young men and women in this series as they describe the abuse they went through as teenagers is inspirational, and terribly sad that they had to endure such torture.

all of us are dead. korean i think.

zombie virus. place of origin means patches of more overt choreography between human + zombie. which i quite like for some reason.
asks the viewers a few of the more unspoken questions you might run across in a scenario. what do you eat? what would you feel if you came across your zombie mum? where would you take a s**t when hiding out in a classroom?
there's some good humour. not especially gory. i quite like the character spread. not quite your full lawful good/chaotic evil list but there's some moral variety.

longer the season has gone though, it's started to stink. have seen 10 episodes running about an hour each and it's feeling too long. some of the schoolyard romance stuff grates. plot conveniences are starting to stack up and characters are getting carried by variations on the zombie theme. not a total fan of the serialised endings to some of the episodes where they end while something is happening.
watch whatever is left in the season and tick it off. season 1 because apparently there's another coming, it will probably be totally unnecessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back