Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats a cooker?.I'm unfamiliar with that term.

A person who is cooked (believes in weird and crazy s**t) by virtue of (or exacerbated by) one of the following lifestyle choices (usually both):

1) Doing drugs and getting cooked the old-fashioned way, or
2) 'Doing their own research' and getting cooked by social media

It includes most conspiracists, sov-cits, anyone who thinks Qanon is real, Pete Evans, Ben Cousins (although hopefully he's better now) and similar types.

A person who is cooked (believes in weird and crazy s**t) by virtue of (or exacerbated by) one of the following lifestyle choices (usually both):

1) Doing drugs and getting cooked the old-fashioned way, or
2) 'Doing their own research' and getting cooked by social media

It includes most conspiracists, sov-cits, anyone who thinks Qanon is real, Pete Evans, Ben Cousins (although hopefully he's better now) and similar types.
And what is the antonym for that?

In AFL terms,Carlton is the definition of cooked.

Nah man, it's all part of a plot by... well, you know who:

Richard J. Pratt (born Ryszard Przecicki; 10 December 1934 – 28 April 2009) was an Australian businessman, chairman of the privately owned company Visy Industries, and a leading figure of Melbourne society. In the year before his death, Pratt was Australia's fourth-richest person, with a personal fortune valued at A$5.48 billion.

Ryszard Przecicki was born in the Free City of Danzig (present-day Gdańsk, Poland) to Jewish parents Leon and Paula on 10 December 1934. His family immigrated to Australia in 1938, seeking safe refuge from the Nazis, and settled in Shepparton, Victoria, changing their surname from Przecicki to Pratt.

Richard Pratt (businessman) - Wikipedia

oPeN YuR EyES sHEeplE!

Mila Antinova? She was in her 20's for *s sake.

My ex was 20 years younger than me (and in her 20's). Hardly the same thing as being a ******* Paedo.
The tweets are alluding to Epstein bank rolling a girls education and blackmailing Gates over an affair. The thread title is about the nefarious activities of Epstein. I never mentioned anything more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back