Conspiracy Theory The Moon landing - 40 years on

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah still dont buy it. No way they could communicate thru all that magnetic atmospheres and 300 KMs of space. They only could if they were in a studio set.
how deep have you looked into it?

Buzz bit in the first video. Its like halfway thru or so. The entire video is like 3 min long sheesh if you cant watch thru it to see the Bizz bit.
If it needs explaining then Buzz didn't flat out say the moon landings were faked so therefore I don't need to waste any time watching those videos. Tell me, did the fact your previous point (about the photos being impossible to have been taken from the moon) getting totally debunked make you reconsider your position at all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are there any that you believe?
GG this is one you shouldn't believe. It's as stupid as the flat earth theory. The old Apollo hardware has been imaged on the moon and there are masses of third party evidence:

This is a conspiracy mostly based on the fact that people don't understand photographs look different on reflective planetary surface without an atmosphere. It is one of the dumbest conspiracies, because it is so easily disproved and given the enormous scope of the conspiracy some good evidence and credible witnesses would have come forward.

WRT to your comments earlier about communication - this is untrue. Everyday tons of data is sent from probes, landers and rovers throughout the solar system to Earth without problems (barring times of solar storms) and commands are sent back to them, again without problem.

GG this is one you shouldn't believe. It's as stupid as the flat earth theory. The old Apollo hardware has been imaged on the moon and there are masses of third party evidence:

This is a conspiracy mostly based on the fact that people don't understand photographs look different on reflective planetary surface without an atmosphere. It is one of the dumbest conspiracies, because it is so easily disproved and given the enormous scope of the conspiracy some good evidence and credible witnesses would have come forward.

WRT to your comments earlier about communication - this is untrue. Everyday tons of data is sent from probes, landers and rovers throughout the solar system to Earth without problems (barring times of solar storms) and commands are sent back to them, again without problem.
lol, really?
Photo debunikng is based on no atmosphere and reflections? lol.
Show me where this is proven. Or even possible.
How about the film and cameras surviving the enormous cold, heat and radiation?
Jesus Christ.

lol, really?
Photo debunikng is based on no atmosphere and reflections? lol.
Show me where this is proven. Or even possible.
How about the film and cameras surviving the enormous cold, heat and radiation?
Jesus Christ.
Yes, it is. Multiple shadows are cast from the intense surface reflection. These are unusually sharp over distance because of the lack of atmosphere. The intensity of the suns light is the reason you don't see stars. Simple atmospheric physics explains about 90% of the so called anomalies.

Film cameras seem to have survived the heat and cold of orbit, the cold of the Martian surface and even the extreme heat of Venus, if only briefly. They also had to survive that radiation you mention to get to those places. And they did.

You are beyond help If you don't believe the Yanks went to the moon A better conspiracy, and one which there could be a kernal of truth in, is did they see anything anomalous?

The real ones like Watergate, mukden etc etc. Any conspiracy theory that has been confirmed by supporting evidence and sound logic really.

Are there any conspiracy theories you do not believe?
Off the top of my head.....Dont believe in aliens, ufos, reptilian shapeshifting humanoids. Sont believe in qanon, or gesara, type revolutions for world good. Dont believe in parallel or multiverses. Dont believe in time travel. Dont believe in simulation theory. Dont believe in the missing link.

Off the top of my head.....Dont believe in aliens, ufos, reptilian shapeshifting humanoids. Sont believe in qanon, or gesara, type revolutions for world good. Dont believe in parallel or multiverses. Dont believe in time travel. Dont believe in simulation theory. Dont believe in the missing link.

I don't think anyone believes in the missing link.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back