Votes: 17 45.9%
  • 1-3

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 0-4

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The riff raff of the competition have been accounted for.

Time to weigh and measure us against the rest.

Brisbane (Gabba)
Carlton (MCG)
Melbourne (MCG)
Port (Geelong)

Big month of footy. Even 2-2 would put us in a good position to launch at top 4 over the back half of the season.
My 3-1 prediction is in danger. We could easily win the next 2.

Every chance we go in 10-0 facing the Giants at home, Dees won’t be easy, Poort will and GC could be a banana skin in Darwin but what a base to hit the second half of the season.
Win all 3 and it’ll be very very hard to justify keeping that lid welded ….still it’s a long year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every chance we go in 10-0 facing the Giants at home, Dees won’t be easy, Poort will and GC could be a banana skin in Darwin but what a base to hit the second half of the season.
Good Coast in Darwin is more than a banana skin

I would hope we just send the kids up and rest everyone tbh
I posted a while back, if we are 9-0 I’d go with an under 27’s side give all those on the fringes a run at it. They’ve played enough footy together now, would be a great watch if not a winning one you’d think but we could take a full team up and get rolled anyway and have to back up against GWS. We owe GC a favour or two..

I posted a while back, if we are 9-0 I’d go with an under 27’s side give all those on the fringes a run at it. They’ve played enough footy together now, would be a great watch if not a winning one you’d think but we could take a full team up and get rolled anyway and have to back up against GWS. We owe GC a favour or two..
I think this is pretty disrespectful to GCS.

They're 9th but they're better than 3 of the current 5th to 8th teams in Port, Dons, and Freo

I think this is pretty disrespectful to GCS.

They're 9th but they're better than 3 of the current 5th to 8th teams in Port, Dons, and Freo
Suns need to prove themselves before i give them that much credit..
So far Suns season looks like all the past ones looks great at home especially early but away from home not so good and fades as the year goes on.

Suns need to prove themselves before i give them that much credit..
So far Suns season looks like all the past ones looks great at home especially early but away from home not so good and fades as the year goes on.
Well it is early, and it is a home game for them, so even on that they're dangerous. I also think they're better than they've been

Well it is early, and it is a home game for them, so even on that they're dangerous. I also think they're better than they've been
If they are going to roll us up there I would rather take the B team and rest the players for the following weeks, the Darwin games tend to take a toll on the players long after the game

I really can’t understand why any games are scheduled up in that shithole and I lived there for a year or so …for anyone that wants to attack me over that view

If they are going to roll us up there I would rather take the B team and rest the players for the following weeks, the Darwin games tend to take a toll on the players long after the game

I really can’t understand why any games are scheduled up in that shithole and I lived there for a year or so …for anyone that wants to attack me over that view

I have family that moved to there and loved the place but it isn't for me.

I think if we send a strong team we won't get rolled but it also won't guarantee a win. Need to take it as seriously as the Melbourne game

Back