Votes: 17 45.9%
  • 1-3

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 0-4

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we go at least 2-2. Carlton and Melbourne look vulnerable, and I"d give us a 50/50 chance against Port at home with a fit Danger and Rowan (and maybe Guthrie) back.

Guthrie is miles off, I'd think. He hasn't played a game at any level in what, nearly a year?

Yeah, fair call. I'd expect him to play a couple of weeks in the VFL - though you never know with Scotty. Still, I like our chances against Port at home, even with him out. The Paer are playing well but beatable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next 2 weeks are important to see how we go.
We will cop Brisbane up there without Cameron “unless he gets off” and a very injured Neale, then Carlton with no Saad and no McGovern.
If we go 2-0 from this 2 I think we’re a massive chance of going 4-0
I doubt Neale would have play if it wasn't for the Lions 9 day break the Cats off 6 away.50/50 game.

Carlton we meet on equal terms 7 day break a piece at the G,I see us getting over the line in this one as you say no Saad or McGovern.

Melbourne Get the advantage of a 10 day break however a 7 day break to the Cats should be enough at the G.Cats in a close one.

Port off an 8 day break post the showdown helps them Cats off 6 days but back at home after a tough 3 week.50/50 but leaning towards the home side Cats in a thriller.

Cats 3-4

Could be a sneaky chance against Brisbane, Dunkley and Neale a worry but if C.Cameron is out that takes a lot of pressure off the backline.

Carlton should be the toughest opponent, their midfield plus Curnow and McKay up forward should be close to unstoppable but I'm still not convinced Voss can coach. Think we're a chance.

If we're any good we should beat Port at home.

Melbourne 50/50.

I'd take losses to Brisbane and Carlton, beat Port and hopefully beat Melbourne. 2-2

Wow, I didn’t think he would go for that. Are they appealing?
Massive out if he doesn’t play. Just about turns this game into a 50/50.
I always thought he would go for it.
Sling tackle, pinned arm and Levers head hit the ground.

I just hope he doesn’t get off, it’s massive for us not having to deal with him

I think we will beat carlton and port and lose the other 2 but not confident on any of them.

4-0 almost locks in top 2 for us from here.
0-4 makes top 4 not likely.
2-2 is acceptable.

Post the bye our draw opens up (the last 6 weeks before finals are friendly) so we just need to get as many wins as we can for now.

Back