The Mighty Claremont Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Well sorry Tundra, how remise of me :p I must not have read the fine print whereby you had to wait till Claremont had a loss before you posted here.....:eek:.

Well as long as you're clear what your obligations are now;)

P.S I did make that comment very much tongue in cheek and meant no offense by it. It was only after I typed that I saw that it looked like I was making a judgement, which wasn't my intention.

Tundra I took it as a joke ... no offence taken hence the :p.

I was just being a smart arse.... again.:thumbsu:

And yes you make a valid comment ... ie ... through thick and thin.

Big game this week.

Injuries are our concern and even though we have good depth I think we might struggle down at Claremont on Saturday.

They've also been a bt of a bogey for Souths the last couple of years haven't they? Who have Souths got to match up on the indomitable Beau Wilkes? Thomson on Murphy or Wilson will be a good match up as well. Said the Eagles shouldn't have delisted him a couple of years ago. Ruck should win the ruck :D.

A big game this week for the tigers against sowfs at our home ground.

Injuries have hurt south and Claremont are coming off a 110 point belting of Peel!

Should be a cracker of a game!

For anyone interested the games is at 2:15 this Saturday at Claremont oval, the home of the mighty tigers!!

Get down there and support the Boys!!! (or women if you support SF)

I think Claremont will have a tougher time of it against Souths than they did against Peel.
I was surprised at the result as when I first checked the scores Peel were up by three.

But, GO YOU MIGHTY TIGERS!

I was speaking to JD today and he said he was delighted with their win last weekend but were looking for a better showing this weekend against the Tigers

Damm it...:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great game was there:) Richoooooo how has this bloke not been picked up please explain? the difference is were not dicking around with it like we did when roger was coaching and Subi lost:)

What, there is more than Monocle and EFH in here?:eek::D

Good to see. Well done today. Was talking to Steve Calder and couldn't wipe the stupid cheesy grin from his face!:D

Riiiiiiiiccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Joooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssyyyyyyyy

It will be interesting to see how we go against Subi.

I have no idea about the current status of Subi as a club/team, but in the last few seasons they've been a level above most of the comp.

I can't describe how depressing it was to watch thew last GF Claremont played in (against Subi at that). It was like the Tigers didn't turn up for the 1st half.....and barely for the second.

I could never work out why Ashley Prescott wouldn't change things up a bit on the field when things were going pear shaped.

He was a good coach most of the time.

That was a dark day for the Tigers.

2010 is shaping up well so far. I hope Freo and West Coast don't unsettle the team too much by taking players all the time. Schammer is not AFL quallity but is a great addition for Claremont this year. Fyfe could be in and out all season, lets hope he plays more for Claremont where he will have more impact this year. There is a nice balance of senoir and young players. They've worked very well together in the first 2 games. I wish we didn't have to bye so early, we're probably going to lose top spot this week.

Yes! Bring on Subi!

Hey Guys

A lot of Sydney fans will be interested in Ryan Brabazon. He always looked a tad under AFL level but by reports he always worked hard in the Ressies and helped younger players and put his head over the ball and was always doing club orientated things off the field.

Heard he got his hands on the ball a bit against Peel but was hoping for the fans assessment of having him in their squad and how they think he will go and if he will really contribute for your club this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back