The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets on sale for our Champions League games, cheapest Adult ticket is $40 🤯.

Not sure who sets the prices but that feels like a joke, especially when you could get a $50 family ticket to the Saints Giants elimination final.
Members get free access the each of the three AFC games.

Still not convinced with Rado. Don't really see a gameplan in the games I've watched so far.

We still keep possession but seem pretty slow and predictable in attack. I'm hoping it's just rust and a lack team cohesion with so many new players.

Time will tell

Still not convinced with Rado. Don't really see a gameplan in the games I've watched so far.

We still keep possession but seem pretty slow and predictable in attack. I'm hoping it's just rust and a lack team cohesion with so many new players.

Time will tell

Agree, I don't rate him at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a totally new team, still finding chemistry and lacking guys like Leckie or Nabbout who can create goals from nothing. It's going to be a slower start to the season for sure.
I haven't given up on the season or anything. Just some concerns coming into the year. Nabbout is gone for the year so we are relying on Leckie to recover and not get anymore injuries.

We just don't seem dangerous going forward at all which is strange to see considering the last 4-5 years.

Very tough ask having to travel from hot steamy Thailand to Adelaide.
Long season ahead.
Not expecting a bright start to the A-League season; might not be top priority?
Who knows..

Something very wrong since Rado took over.
Unprecedented Cup winners again just this year.
Unprecedented departures of outrageous talented players, virtually playing with 7/10 new players.
Injuries to Nabbout, Lekkie, Arsalan, Good.
Travel back after a win in Thailand 4 days ago...
Some people have unrealistic expectations.

He's a career assistant. Too nice and doesn't drive standards (ie - the good cop to the manager's bad cop). He took over a well-oiled machine and it's progressively gotten worse as it's become his team.
Unprecedented Cup winners again just this year.
Unprecedented departures of outrageous talented players, virtually playing with 7/10 new players.
Injuries to Nabbout, Lekkie, Arsalan, Good.
Travel back after a win in Thailand 4 days ago...
Some people have unrealistic expectations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back