Society/Culture The Manosphere - Andrew Tate, the PUA grift, and other such nasties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever been married?

If So, have you been divorced?
Dude you're the one who started taking about marriage and divorce when nobody else was

Hahahahahahaha

Going the Milo route, solid stuff :tearsofjoy:

AGceLYNnOAp1m18N.jpg:large

The irony of the Catholic church sponsoring a bloke accused of interfering with the underage is not lost on me.

Going the Milo route, solid stuff :tearsofjoy:

AGceLYNnOAp1m18N.jpg:large

The irony of the Catholic church sponsoring a bloke accused of interfering with the underage is not lost on me.
they all are, that's where the money comes from

Surely a coincidence. I saw that basically brand begun pivoting to right wing conspiracy theories when he saw the uptick in views for something sceptical of vaccination around Covid times, then he fully leant into it.
he's getting paid to push the app

I guess you forgot the little tiny details....

1. I am not married or even in a relationship. I am single. So take that as it is.

2. Heres the problem. Divorce rarely ends well on the mans side. Woman gets half the money. If kids are involved, child support payments are financially bad too.
Pretty sure that statistically divorce almost always ends much worse for women.

Look at the female homeless rate for divorcees.

"Family courts hate men" is a tired stereotype

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he's getting paid to push the app
The loony fringe on the right are getting into religion in a big way, as they get more extreme they're looking to faith as justification. Having spent years pushing back vigorously against Islamic fundamentalism they've now realised that justifying barbarism by pretending to do it for a higher power with a wink and a nod from the deity of their choice isn't such a stupid way of doing things after all.

The loony fringe on the right are getting into religion in a big way, as they get more extreme they're looking to faith as justification. Having spent years pushing back vigorously against Islamic fundamentalism they've now realised that justifying barbarism by pretending to do it for a higher power with a wink and a nod from the deity of their choice isn't such a stupid way of doing things after all.
The Christian right was always there

The cookers are trying to get on that bandwagon now, it's very lucrative and doing it all for a higher power is very appealing to them because it somehow absolves responsibility.

It also allows them to hitch their wagon to an existing ideology and pick up some of the Micks along the way I reckon. Smart I guess, not exactly something I respect though.

Really do have to wonder what state does for fun.

Sex with a woman is gay, eating food is gay.
I think he's enjoying prison a bit too much.

I cook a lot, haven't thought it made me manly, more smart, no one in my house wants to eat my wife's cooking!
I cook cause my wife shoulders somewhere between 60% and 100% of the household, child rearing load and thats one of the few things i can chop out with.

Id have thought being a good husband and father was "manly" but apparently im a cuck.

I cook cause my wife shoulders somewhere between 60% and 100% of the household, child rearing load and thats one of the few things i can chop out with.

Id have thought being a good husband and father was "manly" but apparently im a cuck.

We both are! I'd love to hear his thoughts on my mate who is currently on 5 months paternity leave, said mate is loving it to be honest.

We both are! I'd love to hear his thoughts on my mate who is currently on 5 months paternity leave, said mate is loving it to be honest.
I had 6 weeks leave and then 24 weeks working a 3 day week for secondary carers when my wife went back to work with my first.

8 weeks with my second and will do the secondary carers again.

Only a ******* fool wouldnt use leave thats provided.

No doubt makes me a beta cuck though.

Last edited:
I cook a lot, haven't thought it made me manly, more smart, no one in my house wants to eat my wife's cooking!
As the philosopher Ali G once said, why do people suggest women should get back in the kitchen, when all the best chefs in the world are men, like Ronald McDonald and Colonel Sanders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back