Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

The grand conspiracy against Richmond is one of my favourite nuffy comments that comes up every year. They're one of the biggest and most profitable clubs in the whole league but yeah sure the AFL WANTS them to fail:drunk:
Feel bad for the sane posters on that board. Couldn't think of anything more boring than reading page after page of whinging about umpiring after every loss. People who just analyse the game get shouted down for not mentioning the umpires, it's insanity.

Feel bad for the sane posters on that board. Couldn't think of anything more boring than reading page after page of whinging about umpiring after every loss. People who just analyse the game get shouted down for not mentioning the umpires, it's insanity.
Yep, definitely feed bad for posters on board who have to see the same pointless rheotric from irrelevant posters on repeat, can't imagine what that's like.

Why two modern greats called time with finals to come

Story by Anna Pavlou •8h

Two modern AFL greats, Sydney's Tom Hickey and Port Adelaide captain Tom Jonas have announced their retirements at season's end…
Geez Anna is setting the bar pretty heckin low to be considered a "modern great".

Also heard today, Dwayne Russell was worried about a VAR style system of goal review (where play could continue but might be called back if ARC determines a decision has to change) because WHAT HAPPENS IF MARK OF THE YEAR GETS TAKEN IN THAT TIME PERIOD!!! WOULD IT COUNT?

Literally the only person on the planet who cares about MOTY is Michael Newton.

Bring back the third eye umpire hats. They're not perfect but it's worth having another angle as well as help at least show the umpires perspective

Geez Anna is setting the bar pretty *in low to be considered a "modern great".
Yeah these ckickbate articles are dumb. For some reason they use star or great ect but can't use word player.
Also heard today, Dwayne Russell was worried about a VAR style system of goal review (where play could continue but might be called back if ARC determines a decision has to change) because WHAT HAPPENS IF MARK OF THE YEAR GETS TAKEN IN THAT TIME PERIOD!!! WOULD IT COUNT?

Literally the only person on the planet who cares about MOTY is Michael Newton.
I agree Dwyane can say some loony things but I don't completely disagree with him but using Mark of the year is a really bad example. If a player got injured and the play got called back then that players action that lead to an injury would be in vain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke who likes to post pictures of his s**t in the toilet necro'd a bunch of threads and tagged a bunch of us among other posters.
The saints bloke yeah? Remember us getting the s**t after the 2015 game

The saints bloke yeah? Remember us getting the s**t after the 2015 game
Nah that was the gay pr0n guy I think.

I remember he was a port supporter but manifested as a Giants fan this time

Just watched first crack and kingy suggesting Collingwood should be allocated 75% of tickets because they finished top.
That's a classic Kingy take he's pulled out of his arse on the spot with no real thought.

Collingwood got to play an away final last year against Geelong at the MCG plus they get the best h&a fixture of any team every single year, they've got nothing to complain about.

That's a classic Kingy take he's pulled out of his arse on the spot with no real thought.

Collingwood got to play an away final last year against Geelong at the MCG plus they get the best h&a fixture of any team every single year, they've got nothing to complain about.
Yeah didn't hear him saying Adelaide should have got 75% of the tickets when they hosted Richmond at the MCG. Kingys the ultimate flog

Just watched first crack and kingy suggesting Collingwood should be allocated 75% of tickets because they finished top.

This is what I mean when I say his analysis is biased towards whoever he puts money on preseason (In this case, Daicos for brownlow and Pies for flag).

They'll have 70% of the crowd anyway so its irrelevant.

They'll have 70% of the crowd anyway so its irrelevant.
Dunno about this. Melbourne people came out of the woodwork in 2018 and we seemed to have the lions share of 90k crowds in both our MCG finals. Reckon our MCC representation will help us out a bit and if we sold all our GA tickets to members I think it will be pretty even.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back