The Liverpool supporters month by month graph

Remove this Banner Ad

Sometimes I wonder if Liverpool supporters are more happy about a good result because its good for Liverpool, or because it gives them a chance to have a go at other clubs or supporters of other clubs.

Its weird, like there is a massive chip on their shoulders.

Sometimes I wonder if Liverpool supporters are more happy about a good result because its good for Liverpool, or because it gives them a chance to have a go at other clubs or supporters of other clubs.

I wonder also about fans of other clubs who always go on about LFC fans exaggerating how good their team actually is? Clearly the whole article infers many of those fans have a chip on their shoulder about LFC in general. Ok to give it but when you get given some banter back in return all of a sudden it is suddenly about LFC fans using it to have a go at other supporters/clubs. Which I find highly amusing since banter works both ways.

And you don't get stuck into United supporters whenever you've had a big win over them? Haha give me a break. Of course first and foremost we're happy about the result because it's good for our team and it's exciting to see the pieces finally coming together in this Rodgers side, but after the amount of flack Liverpool supporters have copped in here over the last few years (and deservedly so, we played some rubbish football at times) I think we're entitled to give a little back. As WorldCup2022OZ said, there's nothing wrong with a bit of banter, every football supporter does it.

I don't actually get stuck into United supporters when we have a win. Ask them, I doubt one would recall a time I've rubbed it in after a win. I'm just happy enough for my club.

I'm all for banter in the lead up but after the game I doubt there has been half a dozen time in 11 years I've been here where I've had a go post match. I can't think of one.

Certainly havent bumped a thread started in 2011 which no-one has posted in for months so I could say "I told you so".

I don't actually get stuck into United supporters when we have a win. Ask them, I doubt one would recall a time I've rubbed it in after a win. I'm just happy enough for my club.

I'm all for banter in the lead up but after the game I doubt there has been half a dozen time in 11 years I've been here where I've had a go post match. I can't think of one.

Certainly havent bumped a thread started in 2011 which no-one has posted in for months so I could say "I told you so".

So what you are saying is you would never bump one of GrandBlue's troll threads after one of his outrageous predictions went horribly wrong?

PMSL. That's what banter is all about. If your gonna make big claims and they go wrong of course you are going to be subject to piss taking. I do find it hialrious that you sook up and complain about other fans having a chip on their shoulder though. It's just banter and if you can't take as well as give perhaps you shouldn't be on this forum.

PS how is your prediction going that LFC had no choice but to sell Suarez in August?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what you are saying is you would never bump one of GrandBlue's troll threads after one of his outrageous predictions went horribly wrong?

PMSL. That's what banter is all about. If your gonna make big claims and they go wrong of course you are going to be subject to piss taking. I do find it hialrious that you sook up and complain about other fans having a chip on their shoulder though. It's just banter and if you can't take as well as give perhaps you shouldn't be on this forum.

PS how is your prediction going that LFC had no choice but to sell Suarez in August?

It is not just this thread that I was talking about, it is the comments about Arsenal in the game thread and a few other threads as well. But no-one is sooking as you claim except maybe you who seems offended by me wondering out loud what was more important to Liverpool supporters.

I certainly wouldnt bump a GB thread if I had to wait 2 and a half years for it to be maybe incorrect (we still don't know for sure, it might just be out a month or so). Thats just embarrassing.

As for Suarez, I thought I explained it pretty clearly. But not sure what it has to do with this thread other than proving that you still have a massive chip on your shoulder over an opinion I expressed six months ago.

Get over it pal, its not healthy. EnJoy his play, hope he doesnt have another meltdown and leads you to 4th spot. Obsessing over something I said half a year ago is just proving my point.

Last edited:
It is not just this thread that I was talking about, it is the comments about Arsenal in the game thread and a few other threads as well. But no-one is sooking as you claim except maybe you who seems offended by me wondering out loud what was more important to Liverpool supporters.

I certainly wouldnt bump a GB thread if I had to wait 2 and a half years for it to be maybe incorrect (we still don't know for sure, it might just be out a month or so). Thats just embarrassing.

As for Suarez, I thought I explained it pretty clearly. But not sure what it has to do with this thread other than proving that you still have a massive chip on your shoulder over an opinion I expressed six months ago.

Get over it pal, its not healthy. EnJoy his play, hope he doesnt have another meltdown and leads you to 4th spot. Obsessing over something I said half a year ago is just proving my point.

Sorry, lost you there mate. You don't seem to understand that bumping threads like this one is all banter. I am 100% sure that you would have been bumping this thread if we were in ninth position and Suarez had a terrible season.

You have to admit your comments re: Suarez were almost GB-esque and I also know you would have been happy to remind LFC supporters if it didn't work out and everything went pear shaped. No chips on any shoulders except your own. FWIW I would fully expect you to bump this thread if our season implodes now and I'd understand it's all in good humour and not because of you having a supposed chip on your shoulder.

Like I said, I wasnt just referring only to this thread. But it was made 2 and a half years ago. No-one has posted in it for months. Thats a long time to be waiting to start some "banter".

As for Suarez, don't be so stupid. It was nothing like GB's wumming. I had an opinion, and I expressed it on here.

The fact that youre still going on about it six months later is a bit sad really. And proves my point about that chip.

Like I said, I wasnt just referring only to this thread. But it was made 2 and a half years ago. No-one has posted in it for months. Thats a long time to be waiting to start some "banter".

The fact that youre still going on about it six months later is a bit sad really. And proves my point about that chip.
You bumped this thread in 2011 after it had been inactive for 8 months.

It's actually the exact same thing you're accusing WC2022OZ of doing.

No its not. For a start it wasnt bumped specifically to say "I told you so" to anyone. And I didnt have to wait 2 and a half years before I could get to the stage where I could say I told you so.

Thats the embarrassing part.

But like I said, good work anyway.

Mate, it's four days after the game. It's not like we're running straight off immediately after a result having a go at other clubs.

No its not. For a start it wasnt bumped specifically to say "I told you so" to anyone. And I didnt have to wait 2 and a half years before I could get to the stage where I could say I told you so.

Thats the embarrassing part.

But like I said, good work anyway.
Still a very similar situation.

Like I said, I wasnt just referring only to this thread. But it was made 2 and a half years ago. No-one has posted in it for months. Thats a long time to be waiting to start some "banter"..

You bumped this thread in Dec 2012. And there's no doubt you would have bumped it again in January if we were sitting in ninth position and our season was finished. Suddenly when a LFC fan bumps this thread because our season is going well and all of a sudden it must be because LFC fans have a chip on their shoulder. Amusing.

As for Suarez, don't be so stupid. It was nothing like GB's wumming. I had an opinion, and I expressed it on here.

You expressed an opinion and it has turned out to be incorrect. Hilariously incorrect. Don't get upset when there's piss taking about it because if the roles were reveresed you would do exactly the same thing. I am 100% certain you would also be happy to remind me from time to time if something I said turned out to be incorrect and I wouldn't have a problem with it. That's what the terrace is all about and if you can't take a bit of good natured banter on the chin you probably shouldn't bother posting in the terrace. It certainly isn't about any supposed chips on shoulders as you brought up the whole issue in the first place.

Chip chip chip chip.

Like I said, that wasnt bumped to say I told you so to anyone. I thinks its only GB that I've done that to. And thats just been funny, general entertainment to the BF community. GB doesnt event post on here.

And I havent waited two and a hslf years of a thread being spot on before jumping in And saying ha. Thats just embarrassing.

But as I mrntioned it's not just about this thread, and all I did was wonder out loud where some Liverpool supporters priorities lie.

But the response has been very revealing.

BTW, huge LOL at you thinking you havent already said many things that I could take the piss out of you if I chooss WC. But I don't tend to carry a massive chip on my shoulder for months and years waiting for months"revenge".

Last edited:
Chip chip chip chip.

Like I said, that wasnt bumped to say I told you so to anyone. I thinks its only GB that I've done that to. And thats just been funny, general entertainment to the BF community. GB doesnt event post on here.

And I havent waited two and a hslf years of a thread being spot on before jumping in And saying ha. Thats just embarrassing.

But as I mrntioned it's not just about this thread, and all I did was wonder out loud where some Liverpool supporters priorities lie.

But the response has been very revealing.

BTW, huge LOL at you thinking you havent already said many things that I could take the piss out of you if I chooss WC. But I don't tend to carry a massive chip on my shoulder for months and years waiting for months"revenge".

Yawn. It's the terrace ffs. As you say bumping threads like this is funny, general entertainment. Nobody wants to hear your sob stories about supposed "revenge" attacks. Have you seen any LFC supporters carry on like you recently in this thread? You were quite happy to talk the talk when we were 10th in December 2012 and take the piss. None of us complained then.

I bumped this thread with the intention of creating a bit of light hearted humor. I didn't even mention yourself at all and before we know it you're turning this thread into about how liverpool supporters are embarrassing and all they want to do is have a go at opposition supporters. Honestly there isn't word for just how embarrassing that is for you moomba and I strongly suggest you steer clear of the terrace if you can't take opposition supporters piss taking every now and then about anything you've said previously. The way you keep going on about it you make it sound as though I have personally abused you. If I have I do apologise profusely and I promise I won't do it again.

Once again I strongly advise you to avoid the terrace if you can't handle piss taking and take it personally. If there's something I've said or an opinion I have expressed recently that has ended up being hilariously wrong you won't find me sooking up about it if you take the piss. There's really nothing else that can be said other then harden the heck up and enjoy banter in the terrace instead of turning it into a personal crusade of yourself vs LFC fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back