The Liverpool supporters month by month graph

Remove this Banner Ad

You will always be the noisy neighbour. No matter how many trophies you buy, you will always be in United's shadow. We are in nobody's shadow. They stand atop the local perch, we stand atop the European perch in England.

We still need to buy a few more trophies to match the trophies that Liverpool bought in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Enjoy your European perch, from where you can big up Man United when talking about us all you like. :thumbsu::D

Fairly comfortable actually, we still haven't managed a win but I'm sure big Stevie Kean will finally be able to compete in a league of his own. Mind you, we still have more points than Liverpool atm, but clearly West Brom cheated against the line-up containing the superstar of the EPL, Stewart Downing.

Was your ex coach who bought Downing.

We still need to buy a few more trophies to match the trophies that Liverpool bought in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Enjoy your European perch, from where you can big up Man United when talking about us all you like. :thumbsu::D

There's buying and then there's BUYING. You comparing what Liverpool had to part with to win those trophies with what City had to part with is probably the funniest thing I've seen written on BF.

Fact is, LFC is the most successful club in England.

There's buying and then there's BUYING. You comparing what Liverpool had to part with to win those trophies with what City had to part with is probably the funniest thing I've seen written on BF.

Fact is, LFC is the most successful club in England.

Well as far as I know we've broken no rules as to the amount of money you can spend, so I don't see much difference between you achieving the vast majority of your success on the back of the Moores family and what we are doing.

Funny thing is, it was the greed of the "gang of five" (Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and Man United) that led to the formation of the premier league and the circumstances where we could come in and win the league like we did. So I should be thankful I guess.:thumbsu:

But you keep you 'istreeeeeee, I'm happy with our present and future.

Let me know when you win a Premier League title

Well unlike BR, who can't topple Liverpool as far as winning the most first division titles is concerned, Liverpool can still overtake BR as far as the most premier league titles is concerned. So it's 1-0 to LFC.

But that's if you want to play that "Premier League is a different league to the first division" card. You can instead accept the fact that the PL is just a rebadge of the first div, plus some minor adjustments, and then we can all move on.

Take your pick.

Again, have fun in the championship.

Well as far as I know we've broken no rules as to the amount of money you can spend, so I don't see much difference between you achieving the vast majority of your success on the back of the Moores family and what we are doing.

Funny thing is, it was the greed of the "gang of five" (Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and Man United) that led to the formation of the premier league and the circumstances where we could come in and win the league like we did. So I should be thankful I guess.:thumbsu:

But you keep you 'istreeeeeee, I'm happy with our present and future.

Hey mate, don't take me the wrong way. In no way am I dirty that City won the league last season. Believe me, as a Liverpool fan, I was almost as happy as you would have been last season. So I don't resent City coming in and taking the title. In fact, I hope you can keep winning it until such time that LFC gets its act together and starts challening, I mean seriously challenging. I don't want United extending it's lead on the domestic perch before LFC gets its act together.

Hey mate, don't take me the wrong way. In no way am I dirty that City won the league last season. Believe me, as a Liverpool fan, I was almost as happy as you would have been last season. So I don't resent City coming in and taking the title. In fact, I hope you can keep winning it until such time that LFC gets its act together and starts challening, I mean seriously challenging. I don't want United extending it's lead on the domestic perch before LFC gets its act together.

If we keep winning until you to get your act together it'll be our domestic perch I think. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...itain-Manchester-tops-crime-league-shame.html

I hope you've installed all the necessary security precautions at your house Moomba, have you thought about moving somewhere slightly safer like Liverpool? It seems your possessions would be much safer there.

I live in leafy Cheshire, we're too posh to have robberies around here. Besides everyone knows that most of the robberies in Manchester are done by scousers who have run out of places to rob in Liverpool.

As for moving to Liverpool, I'd rather get robbed. Been there three times in the last week. Nice place to visit, but you know the rest of the drill.

I live in leafy Cheshire, we're too posh to have robberies around here. Besides everyone knows that most of the robberies in Manchester are done by scousers who have run out of places to rob in Liverpool.

As for moving to Liverpool, I'd rather get robbed. Been there three times in the last week. Nice place to visit, but you know the rest of the drill.

Fair enough. I only had your best interests in mind. Have you thought about a house on the beach in Wallasey?

Fair enough. I only had your best interests in mind. Have you thought about a house on the beach in Wallasey?

Can't say that I have. I've just found out that my great grandmother was born in Birkenhead (not Cork as I had been led to believe), so I'm skating on thin ice at home as it is. Suggest a move there and the locks will be changed within the hour.

Gotta admit I was like a pig in s**t on the final day last season. Thought it was HILARIOUS what happened. Next best thing to us winning the league was City doing that to Utd.

I need to get my kicks somehow, doesn't really deflect from a 3-0 loss to West Brom though. ;)
Well I guess you do need to get your kicks somehow but surely somewhere else would be better? Yeah we did lose to WBA 3-0. But how do you think you will go against them this season? Oh wait... oohhhh... sorry.

But this is a no contest. Their is no point arguing considering how insignificant Blackburn Rovers are.

Well I guess you do need to get your kicks somehow but surely somewhere else would be better? Yeah we did lose to WBA 3-0. But how do you think you will go against them this season? Oh wait... oohhhh... sorry.

But this is a no contest. Their is no point arguing considering how insignificant Blackburn Rovers are.

They have at least won a Premier League title.

Waits for someone to mention 1961

I'm not arguing Rovers are better now, we've got the equivalent of Paul Ince managing at the moment, all I'm saying that for a team which spent as much as Liverpool did last season its finish was deplorable, and it doesn't look like things have improved all that much this season either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back