The line betting Royal Decree

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he's betting on two of the most liquid markets going around. The NFL and tennis. The AFL is not so tough in relative terms, whilst I actually think the NRL is more efficient than most people think.

If he's doing what he says, there's no doubt he'd be the best sports bettor in this country.

He's pm'd me his models, they're very good.
I googled Burgundy models. I agree

l.jpg

5 units Gold Coast +15.5 @1.92 -5
5 units GWS +3.5 @1.92 +4.6
5 units Freo +2.5 @1.92 +4.6
5 u Richmond +29.5 @ 1.92 +4.6
5 u Parramatta +18.5 @1.92 -5
5 units North Melbourne +22.5 @ 1.92 +4.6
5 units Brisbane Fitzroy LionBears -29.5 @1.92 +4.6
awful weekend

Where have you released them?

As I said, I'll say once I've penned a new deal or have moved somewhere else. I plan to finalize a deal with a touting mob before US college football starts in 3 weeks time. A sport where we probably now have one of the most comprehensive databases of past NCAAF data/information on the planet. We've been working on this for two months already.

As I said, I'll say once I've penned a new deal or have moved somewhere else. I plan to finalize a deal with a touting mob before US college football starts in 3 weeks time. A sport where we probably now have one of the most comprehensive databases of past NCAAF data/information on the planet. We've been working on this for two months already.
If they are already publicly available, where is the harm in telling us where they are?

Bet of the year: brett128 does not provide any real evidence to back up his claims.:thumbsu:

If they are already publicly available, where is the harm in telling us where they are?

Bet of the year: brett128 does not provide any real evidence to back up his claims.:thumbsu:

I'll reveal sooner rather than later, especially if we move on from who we're subcontracting to now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't understand what 'significantly worse' means in a statistical context. Losing 87% is not (statistically) significantly worse than a 50% ATS record.

As to my current edge, i'm 56% for 411 plays this season, and all released to the public. Depending on whether I move from my current tout mob or not (pending a new deal), I'll let you know where you could find them.

Hey mate, sorry if this has been asked already, but can you send a list of your previous play this year? If so I'd be happy to send you my positions for the year (in private).

To be fair that was made years ago and I'm sure his current work is a lot better
It would want to be a marked improvement on last year's effort of losing 80%+, even the Kynge is going to struggle to do that. Blert's a no-edge bettor, if he is touting, it just confirms that a fool and his money are soon parted.