The line betting Royal Decree

Remove this Banner Ad

You will not lose your money significantly beyond what a coin flip would do for you, as that would require real edge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you claim to be a statistical genius :confused:
I don't think you fully comprehend what I'm saying.

Keep a win % logged here, you'll find you wont do significantly worse than 50% ATS.
Given that you did significantly worse ie you lost 87 per cent of your money, what does that say about this 'edge' you speak of?

Given that you did significantly worse ie you lost 87 per cent of your money, what does that say about this 'edge' you speak of?

You don't understand what 'significantly worse' means in a statistical context. Losing 87% is not (statistically) significantly worse than a 50% ATS record.

As to my current edge, i'm 56% for 411 plays this season, and all released to the public. Depending on whether I move from my current tout mob or not (pending a new deal), I'll let you know where you could find them.

You don't understand what 'significantly worse' means in a statistical context. Losing 87% is not (statistically) significantly worse than a 50% ATS record.

As to my current edge, i'm 56% for 411 plays this season, and all released to the public. Depending on whether I move from my current tout mob or not (pending a new deal), I'll let you know where you could find them.

Have you run into any problems with limitations at certain books yet?

Have you run into any problems with limitations at certain books yet?

LuxBet, Bet365, TAB and Tom Waterhouse.

We don't have betting problems at the moment, the BR is $60K off its peak. At one point we were within striking distance of $100K, after a record at 58% after 200-odd plays goes to 56% after 400-odd plays, the volatility of half-kelly betting struck pretty hard, and combined with my Germany trip, >$60K vanished in a month.

My current edge is 59% over 1,271 plays, if you want any help feel free to inbox me

Predominantly Tennis, AFL, NRL, NFL

Geez mate, 59% ATS over 1200 plays in those liquid markets would take a $10K roll and turn it into single digit millions even at 1/3 Kelly! I have no doubt we'll be hearing more about your betting exploits in the media sooner rather than later. And this is even with you mixing up the differing concepts of edge and ATS win %!

Screw this, I don't want to follow Billy W's 57% ATS lifetime or Dr Bob's 55% lifetime, Burdgundy's the new ATS king on the block!

Geez mate, 59% ATS over 1200 plays in those liquid markets would take a $10K roll and turn it into single digit millions even at 1/3 Kelly! I have no doubt we'll be hearing more about your betting exploits in the media sooner rather than later. And this is even with you mixing up the differing concepts of edge and ATS win %!

Screw this, I don't want to follow Billy W's 57% ATS lifetime or Dr Bob's 55% lifetime, Burdgundy's the new ATS king on the block!

He's pm'd me his models, they're very good.

Aren't all those guys yanks though betting on yank sports?