The heat has to come onto Scott now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Brad Scott

The fact tHomas is playing speaks volumes. He's just hopeless and his efforts so far have been abysmal. Gutless **** is what he is.

Clearly this place is going to be feral tonight.

Turnovers killing us, the skills need to improve before anything will improve

If the club could just stop talking up how they are going to measure themselves by improvement against the best sides. By all means behind closed doors, but if you want to talk it up and deliver a smacking quite clearly your asking people to write articles about how you have gone nowhere in two years etc.

Clearly this place is going to be feral tonight.

Turnovers killing us, the skills need to improve before anything will improve

If the club could just stop talking up how they are going to measure themselves by improvement against the best sides. By all means behind closed doors, but if you want to talk it up and deliver a smacking quite clearly your asking people to write articles about how you have gone nowhere in two years etc.

Exactly, how many goals have they kicked from our turnovers? not much the coach can do to prevent the players giving the opposition the ball on a platter.

Exactly, how many goals have they kicked from our turnovers? not much the coach can do to prevent the players giving the opposition the ball on a platter.

Watch the game please, we have no system in place resulting in rushed kicks and turnovers. We play a shit brand and that sits with the coach.

Now this is not a Brad Scott has to go post, I like the guy and I want him to stick around, but.....

9th staraight loss against a top 4 team with average margin that will now exceed 70 points. It is time to be feral on him, harsh on him, he has to cop hard. As North Members we should not be putting up with these constant thrashings, it is F***ed. One every so often happens, but now it is just plain silly.

I think we should, as members, have a voice and rip into him, cause enough is enough.

Remember it is not a get rid of him post.

The selection panel really needs to be sent for a weeks break.

I will never understand why McKinley got the game last week and Thomas this week.

What changes should have been made?

we lost to Sydney by a point; Thomas could not convert from 10 metres; we lost narrowly to St Kilda; when the game is there to win, Thomas kicks out of bounds on the full from 40 on a slight angle.... and yet he still gets a game. There's one change.....

Nah nothing, it all went swimmingly :thumbsu:

Interesting.

I'm just not sure there were any answers out there today. Drop Thomas... sure, bring in Speight - it would not have changed a thing. "Hit targets"... "get fit"... its all so simple. Coaching is such an easy game.

Clearly, that's a smashing the club didn't need.

Rawlings, finished got thrashed by a rookie today, Brady usually towels these jokers up, but the writing has been on the wall for a while now your time is up Brady the tribe has spoken.
Campbell, too soft, not up to the hardness required in AFL footy, pace was his one redeeming attribute but that's gone now, so Matty should go too.
Thomas, can't wait to read his supporters comments on why he should stay in the team, completely useless, forward pressure? where?, goalkicking ability, laughable, get rid of now.
Swallow, once again found out by the step up in class, can't see what the fuss is with this bloke, ordinary kick, can't shake a tag, goes missing for large chunks of the game against quality opponents, would be good trade bait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rawlings, finished got thrashed by a rookie today, Brady usually towels these jokers up, but the writing has been on the wall for a while now your time is up Brady the tribe has spoken.
Campbell, too soft, not up to the hardness required in AFL footy, pace was his one redeeming attribute but that's gone now, so Matty should go too.
Thomas, can't wait to read his supporters comments on why he should stay in the team, completely useless, forward pressure? where?, goalkicking ability, laughable, get rid of now.
Swallow, once again found out by the step up in class, can't see what the fuss is with this bloke, ordinary kick, can't shake a tag, goes missing for large chunks of the game against quality opponents, would be good trade bait.

Agree with Thomas and Rawlings, bit harsh on matty though since it's his first game back.

Swallow = trade bait what the??? so wrong on that one

Swallow would have to be in the top 5 for North's B&F. One of the most important players at your club and a key to the future, yet you want to ship him off? It would be a massive mistake to trade him and even if you did, you wouldn't get what he is truly worth in return. I can understand rage posts after a loss, but this is just madness.

After your Swallow rant, I feel like never reading your posts ever again. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but this is the biggest load of crap I've read in a long time, and there is lots of crap on these pages.

Swallow would have to be in the top 5 for North's B&F. One of the most important players at your club and a key to the future, yet you want to ship him off? It would be a massive mistake to trade him and even if you did, you wouldn't get what he is truly worth in return. I can understand rage posts after a loss, but this is just madness.

Always goes missing against top teams, he's a battler that's all, has no turn of speed, poor kick, overhead marking is a liability, whenever he gets the ball in a congested situation he draws a crowd, thus creating another ball up, trade him whilst he has value.

After your Swallow rant, I feel like never reading your posts ever again. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but this is the biggest load of crap I've read in a long time, and there is lots of crap on these pages.

Couldn't care less if you don't read my posts again, for a 'future captain' he goes missing against the top teams. I'd rather Scotty Thompson as the next captain.

Yeah very hard on Spitz......BUT....he does go missing against qual opposition.
I don't believe he is our next captain, or I don't think he has definitely "demanded" it be his, at this stage. Time will tell. We are struggling around the clearances against the better sides. I know we were level, or whatever, in clearance stats to half time, or something like that.....But it's the quality of our clearances that worries me. Too many scrappy kicks forward, to nuthin!

Bit harsh naming only four players, lets be very honest and name all 22:(

as for bashing an individual wasted arguement this the team were shit not just 1 player or a couple of scape goats.:footy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back