Mystery The Great Pyramid and the Sphinx

Remove this Banner Ad

Could they? Why haven't they? Nuclear power plants have the ability to destroy the planet and they couldn't maintain electricity to the cooling systems, the cooling systems vital to saftey.

Cost cutting and incompetence= we're obviously inferior to the ancient Egyptians.
Solid argument :thumbsu:

There is no better place to start than here on the Great Pyramid.

Watched this last night. Great viewing. Just a couple questions that weren't answered. Are they suggesting that we are 10-12 thousand years through the current 26k year cycle? And that civilisation will be wiped out at that point? I don't remember if they said when the sphinx's eyeline will be in line with the star.

Also, do we know the reason we have no record of/have found no signs of this other race? Did they know the cycle was ending and so got in spaceships and set out to another place in the universe? On this point, how do we know the artifacts were designed as a message across time? Maybe they were just measuring so they knew when it was going to happen, so they could leave in time, not realising their artifacts would make it through the coming "end of the world"?

/ramblings.

Watched this last night. Great viewing. Just a couple questions that weren't answered. Are they suggesting that we are 10-12 thousand years through the current 26k year cycle? And that civilisation will be wiped out at that point? I don't remember if they said when the sphinx's eyeline will be in line with the star.

Also, do we know the reason we have no record of/have found no signs of this other race? Did they know the cycle was ending and so got in spaceships and set out to another place in the universe? On this point, how do we know the artifacts were designed as a message across time? Maybe they were just measuring so they knew when it was going to happen, so they could leave in time, not realising their artifacts would make it through the coming "end of the world"?

/ramblings.

For a point of comparison, google Edgar Cayce (the sleeping prophet) and 'hall of records'.

it's an interesting rabbit hole to go down for comparison.

More to the point is, what would be the point of building a modern day pyramid the size of the great pyramid? Aside from the costs involved, the labour required, equipment required etc, it would be a pointless venture in todays world. That's not to say it couldn't be done now, its just that with how the world is now, there is no scenario where it makes sense.

Just imagine this in its hay day and all its glory.

ancient-egyptian-sphinxguardians-sphinx-xrxw1rh7.jpg

Wouldn't it be amazing if he was right and there is the Atlantian records under the sphynx.

There certainly is something under there ...

Yes, in recent years ground-testing radar and the like seems to indicate a number of 'anomalies' beneath the sphinx. In addition, there's the tunnels and complex under the Giza Plateau that former grand czar of Egyptology Zahi Hawass breathlessly revealed live on Fox like some sort of modern day indianna Jones.

Some people involved in Egyptology says that many of these investigations are (were) done in complete secret.

Obstensively to protect the site from robbers etc, but more so to claim the glory for Zahi and to protect the dominant narrative that Egyptology peddles.

Gattneburg's exciting use of the robot in Cheops has stalled many years - not so much at the little door he discovered, but the sheer relucatance of authorities to allow him to push forward with incredibly non-invasive measures.

If I had one in the chamber left, only a Rockefeller would cause me to turn from that clown ... Actively destroys and hides human origins in the interest of the Egyptian tourist $

I fraking hate this c...........nt

One of my Xs had the misfortune of working with/alongside the man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way... I know you're a bad boy Grizzwold but dating an Egyptian princess?

How many times have you had to change names?

Hahah.... no, she used to dig s**t up.

There is no better place to start than here on the Great Pyramid.

Saw something on Foxtel last year that used a lot of this media about the construction of the pyramids and other structures/monuments. I can't think that we are incapable of these feats with our technology today, yet people are happy to accept that this engineering was carried out without intervention, or lost knowledge. Bizarre.

Saw something on Foxtel last year that used a lot of this media about the construction of the pyramids and other structures/monuments. I can't think that we are incapable of these feats with our technology today, yet people are happy to accept that this engineering was carried out without intervention, or lost knowledge. Bizarre.

I always read over and over again that they don't know how the people of Easter Island carved these figures out of the stone and than moved them miles over hilly terrain to their final resting places looking over the ocean. Yet, it took about 20 normal people using the original primate resources they had on hand at the time only 1 day(to drag) to replicate how they did it. In fact they found more than one way to do it. I imagine the mystery of the pyramids would be much the same but instead of needing 20 people you might need 200 or 2000 and instead of taking 1 day it might take 1000 or more.

I always read over and over again that they don't know how the people of Easter Island carved these figures out of the stone and than moved them miles over hilly terrain to their final resting places looking over the ocean. Yet, it took about 20 normal people using the original primate resources they had on hand at the time only 1 day(to drag) to replicate how they did it. In fact they found more than one way to do it. I imagine the mystery of the pyramids would be much the same but instead of needing 20 people you might need 200 or 2000 and instead of taking 1 day it might take 1000 or more.
Think I saw something like that just recently, showing how the statues were moved/located using ropes and rocking momentum - so I understand your point in this matter. The doozy for me is irregular blocks fitted so precisely in so many ancient structures. Modern engineers are quoted as having observed tooling and machinery marks, and/or apparent rock fusion/welding? Also a symmetry that is impossible to create freehand on some B.C. statues. The scale of the pyramids and the weight of the blocks to a 43 storey height also seems beyond the reach of human endeavour 3000 B.C. - even if it took a lot longer than the 20 years to build.

Yes, that doco did it for me.

Everyone must watch this.

The symmetry involved in the face carving, and the mathematics and engineering..... egyptian slaves did not build the pyramids.

No. If they were such brilliant mathematicians, carvers and engineers - why was the only thing they left behind a big pile of rocks - in the shape of the simplest, commonest form a pile of rocks would take naturally, and also the simplest to build?

I have no doubt there are more passages and rooms to be found in and around the pyramids - but they are man-made.

Umm......all of them. That goes for every other culture's creation myths too by the way.
poppykok.
earlier explorers around port phillip bay were told of a giant flood many generations ago,also were told a river ran out somewhere near melbourne and flowed over land down a waterfall and across native living areas into a ocean somewhere near current day port fairy.
this story was considered bubkis for 100 years,until modern science techniques uncovered the fact that bass strait flooded 15,000 years ago and the yarra river ran over what was once land {now port phillip bay}and a waterfall roughly where the heads are now located.
also found were the ruins of middens in the ocean just off apollo bay.
so this dreamtime flood story is 100% correct,much to the embarrassment of the old english twits that disbelieved our natives and treated their stories as poor native trollop.
next.

Contact confirmed, case closed. Two of the most qualified academics in Australia not only agreed that Egyptian mummification practices were adopted in the Torres Strait, they both independently nominated the same dynasty and time scale, based on their respected professional opinions.
What needs to be appreciated is that Sir Elliot Smith was not alone in his assessment, nor was he relying solely upon apparent replications of Egyptian mummification techniques. An account published in the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper on 20 December 1924, entitled Birth of Civilisation: Elliot Smith’s Theory, provides a better idea as to the quantity and diversity of the archaeology at Elliot Smith’s disposal.

http://wakeup-world.com/2014/04/07/media-confirmed-ancient-aboriginal-egyptian-contact-in-1914/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back