Play Nice The Glen Ormond Neverending Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe this saga went for 3 pages.....kudos boys!!
Matey, it's been going 18+ years that I know about. I wouldn't be surprised to find it all boils down to someone feigning injury to get a free kick to win with a goal after the siren in the 1947 reserves first semifinal, and they've been at each others throats ever since.

Matey, it's been going 18+ years that I know about. I wouldn't be surprised to find it all boils down to someone feigning injury to get a free kick to win with a goal after the siren in the 1947 reserves first semifinal, and they've been at each others throats ever since.
What were they called in 1947 , PS would've been playing then

PS any truth in the story last Saturday week during a late 19s game there was a melee and one of your girls jumped the fence and was followed by others to join in . Not a great look and take note, people that matter are looking right into it . Seems the bad culture won’t go away. As for the “girls “ a bit going on there as well .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

PS any truth in the story last Saturday week during a late 19s game there was a melee and one of your girls jumped the fence and was followed by others to join in . Not a great look and take note, people that matter are looking right into it . Seems the bad culture won’t go away. As for the “girls “ a bit going on there as well .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Any particular reason you put girls in quotations mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s hard enough to get a volunteer just before a game let alone register them. Basic volunteers are usually boundary, goal, runner, water boy, timekeeper = 5 multiplied by say at least 4 games per club = 20. Try managing them weekly let alone registering.
Do you contribute , or are you retired ? serious question

Remove this Banner Ad

Back