The Boys Club & Sweet FA Farewell A Great One - RIP miggs

Remove this Banner Ad

My sincere condolences to all that feel his loss.

He could light up a thread in a few posts & has definitely left his mark on many here on BigFooty & beyond.

I'm just thankful I wasn't a mod when he was "welcoming" new female Swans board posters... He was bloody hilarious & had a way to both antagonise/annoy/frustrate you while simeltaneously stroking your hair & telling you it'll be ok.

Still annoyed we never managed to meet up for that beer. Will have to hold him to it at some point in the future I guess.

RIP Miggsy.

Are you talking about miggs?
I was talking about Noobz actually.
Noobz did but he had more of an attachment to the footy he insisted on having in his wedding photos so I believe it was over almost before the end of the reception.

Noobz did but he had more of an attachment to the footy he insisted on having in his wedding photos so I believe it was over almost before the end of the reception.

Thought it was his attachment to something else red that was the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was an enigma. One of the funniest the SFA has ever seen, on and off the site.

Extremely grateful to have had the chance to meet him alongside Blacky and Noobz while visiting Perth. I also particularly remember an enormously fun evening playing FIFA pro clubs with him and other BC members.

We disagreed often, but miggs would still regularly check in with me. I remember multiple occasions while I was a poor student out of the blue receiving a PayPal from him for 50c to get a Maccas soft serve cone, followed by a messenger message simply of an ice cream emoji. We didn't interact much in the last few years which I regret terribly now, but it's somewhat fitting that this was the last exchange:
View attachment 1963657

RIP miggs, next time I find myself at Queens I'll look up the stairs in your honour.
Goodness I love the 50c ice cream thing.... just tremendous

He ordered and sent me a slab of Monster Energy drinks one day, and I cannot express in words the level of fear I had opening a big unmarked box, in the office at work, when I had no idea what was in it.. but knowing by the label who it was from

Harry000 once started a Grindr account for miggs and attached all his real life social media to it.

We managed to keep it secret until one day after a golf game miggs quietly said to me "man, I have had heaps of trannies following me on instagram lately"

It was the second most rattled I have ever seen miggs. Kept threatening to send s**t to Harry's workplace.

"Watch your pigeonhole campaigner"

:heart:

Harry000 once started a Grindr account for miggs and attached all his real life social media to it.

We managed to keep it secret until one day after a golf game miggs quietly said to me "man, I have had heaps of trannies following me on instagram lately"

It was the second most rattled I have ever seen miggs. Kept threatening to send s**t to Harry's workplace.

"Watch your pigeonhole campaigner"

:heart:

This reminds me of the time that Quiv tried to do the same thing with me on tinder but TFW told me in advance so I went along with it, sent photos, poems etc etc. Quiv only finding out after I nutted in him that I knew the whole time.

This reminds me of the time that Quiv tried to do the same thing with me on tinder but TFW told me in advance so I went along with it, sent photos, poems etc etc. Quiv only finding out after I nutted in him that I knew the whole time.
Gather around everyone

The chat is now about Kyle instead of our dead friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back